Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk Advertising

Let's talk Advertising

Heyyy!

Now I know most of you, if not, all of you are probably sick and tired of all my recent new threads, but bear with me on this one. Don't worry, you get used to this. Apart from the recent moderator hirings, the forums hasn't been getting a lot of attention lately. In a way, the forums in its current state is not a very good way of communicating with the entirity of Graal Era. There's around 30 actual active members on here, 16 of which I can name off the top of my head, and there is usually around 8 or so people on at the same time. Now I know that sounds small, but its been enough to sometimes fill up our new posts tab.

Era GO is not at a great state right now. In fact, I usually just go to the Era Discord more than I do here in case I require assistance or have a general question. What I am trying to say is that Era GO is now one if my last resorts to getting help from the community. That is not a good sign. Most people haven't heard of era go, been on it, or refuse to join its community for some reason. Which brings us to what I want to talk about.

Era GO needs attention. Lots of it. And no, I don't mean putting a building in the game about it and calling it a day, I mean actually advertising it more in the game. As of right now, Era GO only has two sources of advertisement. Those billboards we did a while back for it, and the "Era GO building". The newspaper advertises Era GO yes, but it advertises it on... Era Go. I put it in quotation marks because it doesn't even feel like an Era GO building. Sure it has the mods npcs, but thats it. We had a statue room of notable Era Go members, but that was removed for seemingly no reason. All it has is Inventory Cleaner (dont even know its purpose), Item History, a spar room, and the custom refund room. Anything else in there is very much useless. I'm not asking for anything too crazy, but I feel like the Era Go building should feel more Era Go-y. Maybe some sort of new ideas could be put into the building. Right now, it just feels like another abandoned project.

My main point? Give the forum some much more needed attention.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

80% of the player don't use the forum because they don't know how and are lazy to

I like the idea. But most of people don't know how to use forum.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Discord is way easier to access and it makes us feel more at home with people.
    But I do agree though I think era go seems good already it won't hurt to add some things, but what should be added to the Era-Go building to make it look like the forum theme?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I think a problem is that people find no use for it in a way. That's how I was before I joined and now I use it as much as I use era. People see it only as a question answering site for new players but that's not a case, so maybe adding some sparkle to it in a way (adding new things) would improve the rate of users
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Yeah, we do need to advertise Era-Go more. How about advertising the forums at Start?
    What do you suggest, Mikey?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

idk what this is
    Can someone link me to the list of Era-Go's active users?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Can someone link me to the list of Era-Go's active users?
    Better yet, I can tell you

N!chola$
    imaginary
    AliGamer911

Okay, that's it
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Better yet, I can tell you

N!chola$
    imaginary
    AliGamer911

Okay, that's it
    the annoying spammers list lmao

Well, there was a project that Kyle Kol and I participated earlier this year with Ace, it's been a while so I know as a matter of fact that the project was abandoned.
    Basically, you were rewarded with a number of posts given. All graphics were done and complete, multiple melees and a gun with a case.
     Spoiler

These are just mine, Kyle made more.

Now that I think of it, I think rewarding your reputation on Era Go would be better and essential for the forums.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!