Thread: Ctf issues 1.1

Event Coin Ctf issues 1.1

Ok so I have just been at Mr.Whites host and It came to the point where I gotta write a Long thread.

People abusing lag
    It was a normal CTF host, until there was on my enemies Team a guy, who couldn't be damaged, so no1 was able to kill him.
    He was probaly lagging or something and abused that, to block the main doors, he let his Teammates pass and blocked players from my Team, to provent us from wether entering our or their Base.
    This happends actually frequently thats why I'm writing this thread now.

Useless Afking Admins While CTF HOSTS
    Ctf is pretty boring and it can get long, so Admins are, idk where they are while CTF, but my point is, whenever some1 tries to report Issues such as:
    People abusing lag,
    people Hiding the Flag,
    a Hacker ... etc. then nothing is gona get fixed bc Admins arent at the "CTF Lobby". Wrex seems to be the only staff who hosts properly and he takes his time in the "CTF Lobby" to regard and fix issues. Zed does that too, but he wasn't able to do something against a Hacker, while one of his CTF Hosts.

Mr. Whites CTF Hosts + A suggestion to provent all this

Angel, me and maybe other players were trying to report the problem "People abusing lag".
    Mr. White and 2 other staffs on Et tag named Frosty and Cansu haven't been in the "CTF Lobby" or ignored us.

Ok so if 3 Staffs on et tag are not able to regard a problem, from mad CTF players who are heading into a unfair loose, then at least give us players, a opportunity to somehow report problems like up there mentioned.

I agree
    They let over 100 players in and don't even bother to check the gameplay
    It isn't hard to check both red and blue bases + they can walk faster than normal players