Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Unban imaginary

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Making a ban thread? You know better

Small phrases such as "Oh" and "Oh wow" are seen as spam and arent relevant to the thread. What if every Era Go user did that? Don't comment on a thread if you have nothing useful to add.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

If you get a certain amount of infractions it leads to an automatic ban, this reason just so happened to be the one that kicked the bucket for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    If you get a certain amount of infractions it leads to an automatic ban, this reason just so happened to be the one that kicked the bucket for him.
    How was that an infraction?
    He met the character limit, it says nothing in the rules about the character limit.
    - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...?5-Forum-Rules
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Well said, Nick
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Hey aligamer when i see a newforumer complaining about their jail ban in general discussion you keep saying on their thread go to toonslab , ask admin. Look at you whining from other people ban your probably just being bias. Youre not in place to complain about that marg ban.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Basically this, you may see it as unfair but you have to realize, that as mods we find it a little annoying when our forums are spammed and you have to ask yourself why such a thing as the character count exists. Even if you have little to say, you could put more words into a sentence, instead of just one word, that way it isn't seen as spam, but as an inclusion to a conversation/thread. The character count was heightened to lessen spam, Kieran isn't in the wrong here he was following the set of rules.

I'm closing this thread, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler