You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Wow I thought they were active

Same , they were always in multiplex
    Zoom , Loom , Doom

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Same , they were always in multiplex
    We are active, and we didn't get disqualified. We moved to a new tag as 'Wario' was stolen by Julius. 11/13 members left, so technically the remaining members didn't do any work to earn the GST spot, so all us previous members get to use a new gangtag

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    We are active, and we didn't get disqualified. We moved to a new tag as 'Wario' was stolen by Julius. 11/13 members left, so technically the remaining members didn't do any work to earn the GST spot, so all us previous members get to use a new gangtag
    Wario wasn't stolen Julius and R weren't active in qualifications is a better way to put it

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Can't they all just get on different accounts and still participate in the GST under a different tag?

~ Flare (Decade)

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Can't they all just get on different accounts and still participate in the GST under a different tag?

~ Flare (Decade)

Only a different gang tag would do. You don't needa new acc to participate in gst. What happens if you winnn , where would ur rewards gooooooo . Idk or you could just ask admin to put it in ur main acc

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Only a different gang tag would do. You don't needa new acc to participate in gst. What happens if you winnn , where would ur rewards gooooooo . Idk or you could just ask admin to put it in ur main acc
    Oh yeah what would happen to rewards CX. It would be a shame if your alt had a sick hat but you didn't.

~ Flare (Decade)

I handed julius wario lead and expected him to give back when i asked, he decided to ignore me and when he saw the members arguing with him and telling him to give me the leadership back he just kicked me, so i gathered up all our members and we moved to another tag. Wario was scammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NikeWario View Post
    I handed julius wario lead and expected him to give back when i asked, he decided to ignore me and when he saw the members arguing with him and telling him to give me the leadership back he just kicked me, so i gathered up all our members and we moved to another tag. Wario was scammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so that's the real story behind it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Oh yeah what would happen to rewards CX. It would be a shame if your alt had a sick hat but you didn't.

~ Flare (Decade)
    Why do you feel the need to add ~ Flare after everything you post.