Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Identification System

The Ultimate Identification System

The Ultimate Guide to the Identification System

If you're new you're probably curious on what the identification system is, or atleast what it can do for you. If true, you've come to the right place. This guide will not only show you how to use the identification system, but also what it does.

Warnings:
    Do not share your email with anyone.
    Do not believe anyone telling you to log into their email.
    Do not get phished into giving your email out.

Disclosure:
    Only under special circumstances can your email be changed, make sure you're certain the email belongs to you and no one else has access to it.

What is Identification and why do I need it?
    The identification system allows you to access your account through multiple devices. Regarded as a double verification, this is done by confirming your email and designating it to your account. Identifying is also very important because it prevents your items from being phished into someone else's account, and it allows you to claim your account if there are any problems in the future.

How to Identify
    To identify, simply log into your iEra account and tap that phone symbol up in the top left. You'll know that you've successfully completed this step because multiple buttons should appear, this is known as the menu.

When you're at the menu, once again in the top left, hit the button that says Identify. You'll know that you've successfully completed this step because multiple buttons should appear, this is known as the identification screen.

When you're at the identification screen, click on the button that says Identify by E-mail. You'll know that you've successfully completed this step because you will see two blank text boxes asking for your email.

You're going to want to enter the email address of your choice into the boxes. Note: you cannot change this email address in the future. Please make sure that you will have permanent access to this email, along with certainty that you're the only one who has access to it; otherwise people can get into your account!

After you've typed in your email address, click the button below that says Login. An email will shortly be sent to the email address you provided. Open the email and verify your registration, log back onto iEra, and congratulations! You've identified yourself.

Logging on to your account from another device
    You got a new iPad and you want to use the same account you already have on your iPhone? No worries, download Graal Era so we can get started!

Once Graal Era is downloaded, assuming this is your first time opening the application, Choose Edit Profile.

You should see a whole bunch of buttons and options, just simply click Identify in the bottom right corner.

Once completed, you should see a familiar layout, click on Identify by E-Mail.

Assuming you pressed the button, go ahead and type in the email that your account is identified with on your original device. After you've typed it in, go ahead and click Login. You're going to need to verify your identity, so go to your email address and you should see an email from GraalOnline, go ahead and click that link inside their email.

Assuming you've clicked the link, open up iEra on your new device and congratulations! You've gained access to your account on your new device!

Revoking Access

You have a naughty someone messing your account up or you don't feel it's secure? No worries, you can revoke access to every device except your own!

The first step is crucial. Use your own device to follow the steps. Don't try and revoke access on a device you don't own, otherwise your own device will be locked out and you'll have to re-identify yourself back on.

Click that phone in the top left of the screen again.

Click the option in the top left that reads Identify.

Choose the option that says Revoke Access. Once clicked, you should soon shortly receive an email to the email address that your account is identified with from GraalOnline.. Click the link provided in the email and log back onto iEra and congratulations! The device that sent out the revoke access email is now the only devicd able to log into your account!

If you have any additional questions, you can post here and I can get to you with the best advice as soon as possible, or you can submit a ticket about your account to http://support.toonslab.com.
    Last edited by Draxx; 06-25-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

10/10 guide

(Y 15 character limit)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

S/o to the identification house below start.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    S/o to the identification house below start.
    This is for the forums.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

I like identification

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You tryna become an admin too?
    Lmao^

Nice guide though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You tryna become an admin too?
    Lol that's the only thing that was going through my mind when I was reading that.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Lm*o^

Nice guide though.
    Yeah, it is a nice guide

Very helpful guide for the newcomers.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

There should be links to this in-game