Thread: A furniture store dedicated to flooring decor.

A furniture store dedicated to flooring decor.

So today in my gang chat one of my friends made me realize something. There isn't a lot of rugs and other floor decorations like tiles in iEra. I think it would be a great idea if the staff team decided to add a store dedicated to these types of decor. It may not seem like it at first, but floors can bring life to a players house. I think a store with a selection of different types of Rugs, tiles, and wood floor pieces would be unique since there hasn't been a store dedicated to them yet.

it would be cool since there have been alot of updates recently maybe it can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    So today in my gang chat one of my friends made me realize something. There isn't a lot of rugs and other floor decorations like tiles in iEra. I think it would be a great idea if the staff team decided to add a store dedicated to these types of decor. It may not seem like it at first, but floors can bring life to a players house. I think a store with a selection of different types of Rugs, tiles, and wood floor pieces would be unique since there hasn't been a store dedicated to them yet.
    There is a tile shop @ the mall. (Starts with A I think.)

It also sells wallpaper.

I believe the shop that sells the morano thompson also sells wallpaper and tiles (dunno about this one for sure.....).

But yeah, it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    There is a tile shop @ the mall. (Starts with A I think.)

It also sells wallpaper.

I believe the shop that sells the morano thompson also sells wallpaper and tiles (dunno about this one for sure.....).

But yeah, it would be nice.
    That is actually one of the reason we thought of this. We knew those shops existed, but it didn't have a large selection of different types of tiles.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    suggested it before at update wishes xd, yeah I agree, i would like water/grass tiles too, and animated wallpapers like a night sky

Why can't we have a furniture shop dedicated to flooringa and walls, another for couches and beds, and another for lightning and lastly for miscellaneous items.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

There should be a furniture complex with all sort of furnitures classified under categories

Thank the lord iEra is getting updated. Imo there should be more shops, zones, and clothing shops. I rarely see tiles being sold at all, and most of them are relatively pricey. There are only a few selection of walls, lighting, tiles, and patterns to choose from, and the furniture stores haven't been updated since forever....
    'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
    Don't count the days, make the days count.'

-Muhammed Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There should be a furniture complex with all sort of furnitures classified under categories

Omg thats a cool idea.

A variety of cool furniture would be amazing.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!