Hello guys, so it's hard to say that i'm going to leave at forums and in-game due having a life and i'm losing time, I know my last Goodbye threads is fake but this time this is the true one.. I also giving BiTzSam and Anero some apology for spreading rumors.. Please forgive me and i want to say sorry to all staff team that i bullied before, also i want to say thank you to all Era-Go Family for accepting me here i appriciate your Opinion/Concerns i also don't forget that also i want to give thanks to "Hohi,Hex" for accepting me as a human being and without iEra and Era-Go maybe i'm still shy type of Human. Thank you for everything so i guess it's time to be honest to all of you (I will list all my Lies)

1.PR Application - Sorry if i lied at PR application. Yes i lie my Answers are lie it's just a piece of crap and yhup i don't have an exact knowladge in iEra sorry if i lie to my Jail History and Sorry if i troll the app.. I just don't know how to apply thats why being PR dosen't FIT to me so i'm Sorry..

2.Age - Sorry if everyone know that i'm 16.. So it's time to be honest i'm just 15 years old sorry if i lie at my age here.. Please forgive me!

3.Filipino Australian - yes i am liquid Filipino that's why my english is bad.. But yes i'm living in Adelaide Australia. Which is i'm here sincr i'm 13 so i can't speak English Fluent and my Grammar sucks.. I'm so sorry if everyone know that i am Fully American.. No..

Thats please forgive me and for now NCX is gone forever thank you once again everyone for accepting me as a friend and as a Family of Era-Go Community..

Farewell Everyone