Thread: Read! (NCX Last Thread)

Read! (NCX Last Thread)

Hello guys, so it's hard to say that i'm going to leave at forums and in-game due having a life and i'm losing time, I know my last Goodbye threads is fake but this time this is the true one.. I also giving BiTzSam and Anero some apology for spreading rumors.. Please forgive me and i want to say sorry to all staff team that i bullied before, also i want to say thank you to all Era-Go Family for accepting me here i appriciate your Opinion/Concerns i also don't forget that also i want to give thanks to "Hohi,Hex" for accepting me as a human being and without iEra and Era-Go maybe i'm still shy type of Human. Thank you for everything so i guess it's time to be honest to all of you (I will list all my Lies)

1.PR Application - Sorry if i lied at PR application. Yes i lie my Answers are lie it's just a piece of crap and yhup i don't have an exact knowladge in iEra sorry if i lie to my Jail History and Sorry if i troll the app.. I just don't know how to apply thats why being PR dosen't FIT to me so i'm Sorry..

2.Age - Sorry if everyone know that i'm 16.. So it's time to be honest i'm just 15 years old sorry if i lie at my age here.. Please forgive me!

3.Filipino Australian - yes i am liquid Filipino that's why my english is bad.. But yes i'm living in Adelaide Australia. Which is i'm here sincr i'm 13 so i can't speak English Fluent and my Grammar sucks.. I'm so sorry if everyone know that i am Fully American.. No..

Thats please forgive me and for now NCX is gone forever thank you once again everyone for accepting me as a friend and as a Family of Era-Go Community..

Farewell Everyone
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Aw Kyle.
    Sad to see you go

Farewell, hope your future is bright.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Good luck in life, goodbye.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I never got to know you, but I've seen your posts and they were always amusing.
    I hope your future is bright, thank you.

GL in life NCX that meme you made of Margadosh & Ali was a funny one good.

Takes balls to make things right. Have fun with the rest of your life

~ Flare (Decade)

now who will i spam in pms cya kyle we had great fun together.

hopefully u come back

bye and good luck

Come back soon, NCX
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".