Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Giving Gralats to other players?

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    I don't want to see fools begging for free money just like they do for items.

Would impact the trade community aswell as shells wouldn't be a currency anymore.
    shells will always be legit trade tho you can be sure the other guy will give you "X" if you give him gralats like that

Quote Originally Posted by Meph Vulcan View Post
    I think Era should limit the use of iTunes and Google Play Cards.
    The game is not going to prohibit people from buying iTunes just because you want to trade gralats.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

This will encourage a lot more scamming, bad idea.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I smell scamming
    yo

People are already donating money in the game you can do it at bet spar in multiplex. I've seen people donate 10k plus there. They join then pause. Winner gets $250. Annoyingly some people on Android know how to exit the app midway so they don't lose money. Anyways they don't have to worry about people transferring money from a noob account into it cause they made a limit that you need 50 hours to be able to enter the room. I'm only worried about people who exit the bet spar when thy're losing & make the winner lose money admins aren't addressing the issue tho.
    Who knows how to quit midway & make the winner lose money? I''ve seen it done I'm just not sure how they do it.

Oh no, that wouldn't be a good idea lol. Like people have said, it'll just cause more problems then it would help. It'll certainly effect the trading scene. Also this has been suggested many times, if they wanted to allow giving gralats, they would have done it ages ago. Not to mention it would only take 2 seconds to make another account and just transfer the default money over and over again.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

I actually think this idea will work :0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I actually think this idea will work :0
    Hey if you've read any part of this thread you'd see all the issues with it. So it would be a good idea to stop spamming every thread with a one sentence response right about now, because we know you're only trying to get that post count up.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

This system would allow people to have another alt account to use as a bank, so if people let friends on their account, they wouldn't be able to steal money or blow it all to make them mad. Similar to how gang leaders sometimes make alts to hold their gangs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Hey if you've read any part of this thread you'd see all the issues with it. So it would be a good idea to stop spamming every thread with a one sentence response right about now, because we know you're only trying to get that post count up.
    I like the idea as well, all the problems mentioned are mostly trade and I don't care about trading so we can still trade with whatever