Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving Gralats to other players?

Giving Gralats to other players?

So Steven Tattaglia (a.k.a my friend) has been thinking about giving gralats to other players..

Here's how will it work: Go To Their Profile > More Actions then there should be a "Donate Gralats" or "Give Gralats" enter the amount (you can't give more gralats to that player if you don't have more than you will give,)
    Yes, you will also lose gralats, example if you have $3 and you give someone $2 you will have $1 left. and the player gets a PM that he just received a money from the following player, and there! Your opinion will count. Thanks everyone.

if about this has been posted before, i'm really sorry.
    Noxious Sculpture

"Knowledge is key, imagination is power."

Social Media:

Discord(may change username):BleachIsNoxious#7562

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    No, it'd take away the idea of Trochus and stuff. Plus, it'd encourage people to create noob accounts in order to give themselves money. It kind of erases the idea of in-app purchasing, too.

I like this idea!

Never heard of it, and I love how you need to click on the persons profile to "donate/give" them the gralats.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Maybe if there's a hour limit/ you cannot give graalats to players that have more than you do this would work.

I don't want to see fools begging for free money just like they do for items.

Would impact the trade community aswell as shells wouldn't be a currency anymore.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    Maybe if there's a hour limit/ you cannot give graalats to players that have more than you do this would work.
    Yeah an hour limit would do imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    I don't want to see fools begging for free money just like they do for items.

Would impact the trade community aswell as shells wouldn't be a currency anymore.
    This wouldn't impact the trade community since some players are stubborn to give away a few trochus, also giving them gralats would be better off than giving them trochus, this would make working easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    No, it'd take away the idea of Trochus and stuff. Plus, it'd encourage people to create noob accounts in order to give themselves money. It kind of erases the idea of in-app purchasing, too.
    We can do something like you can't give gralats to that person who has the same IP as yours.

And then we can ban the use of VPN to make it easier. Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I like this idea!

Never heard of it, and I love how you need to click on the persons profile to "donate/give" them the gralats.
    Thank you my dude.
    Noxious Sculpture

Social Media:

No, don't ask me why because I'm too lazy to explain.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

You do realize that banning the use of VPN's will never happen right? If they could do it without any issues, they would right now.

Yes it would ruin the trading economy because people would say screw it to shells and start trading items for pure gralats, then the ones who buy iTunes can easily buy more rare items only because they pay to win. The use of shells gives all players an equal chance because regardless of how much money you spend on the game, your shells have to be earned.

Terrible idea and it's not gonna happen, sorry :[
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    You do realize that banning the use of VPN's will never happen right? If they could do it without any issues, they would right now.

Yes it would ruin the trading economy because people would say screw it to shells and start trading items for pure gralats, then the ones who buy iTunes can easily buy more rare items only because they pay to win. The use of shells gives all players an equal chance because regardless of how much money you spend on the game, your shells have to be earned.

Terrible idea and it's not gonna happen, sorry :[
    Oh, I see your point. Okay.
    Noxious Sculpture

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by Meph Vulcan View Post
    So Steven Tattaglia (a.k.a my friend) has been thinking about giving gralats to other players..

Here's how will it work: Go To Their Profile > More Actions then there should be a "Donate Gralats" or "Give Gralats" enter the amount (you can't give more gralats to that player if you don't have more than you will give,)
    Yes, you will also lose gralats, example if you have $3 and you give someone $2 you will have $1 left. and the player gets a PM that he just received a money from the following player, and there! Your opinion will count. Thanks everyone.

if about this has been posted before, i'm really sorry.
    I like this idea a lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk