Thread: Oops! I just leaked something

Oops! I just leaked something

Aww man! I just leaked a part of The End onto the forums! Oh well, it looks like you have a sneak peek!

Leaked:

"Get on the floor!"

Bang! The car crashed straight into the building's side window, throwing smashed glass all over the place. Luckily, nothing hit me. But it was a different story for Nicholas, the car must have bumped into him or something because he was out cold.

I had to act fast, that creepy little kid was coming and I knew he had more cars. I looked for an escape route, but I was trapped by wrekted cars. There was no way to run. The only thing I could do was try to find a way to hide. But I must have the worst luck in the world because there was also no way to fully hide myself and Nicholas before the kid saw us. So, I decided it would be the best option to hide Nicholas. He was smart, he could find a way to end the apocalypse. But me? What could I do to end this madness?

I hid Nicholas​ under a destroyed Toyota Camry. There was no way for the kid to find him there.

I could here the kid's foot steps, slowly walking towards me. I had no idea what to do next... But I knew it might involve fighting, so I grabbed for my sword.

I activated it. And the kid came running, holding a Nissan Maxima over his head.

I raised my sword. And charged straight for him.

(The complete story will be on the Era Cops Union Press Website)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Dude cmon dude you can't play my feelings like that, I thought good ol ali leaked countyside
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Dude cmon dude you can't play my feelings like that, I thought good ol ali leaked countyside
    Sorry... XC

I meant my story
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-20-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".