Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daily 1K Gralat Job

Daily 1K Gralat Job

Heyyy!

So for those who do not play Classic or have never played Classic, there is a unique quest that offers 1,000 Gralats upon completion. What makes this unique is that it resets daily. So that means that if you work this job everyday for a month, you'd have 30k Gralats. Basically, what the job is is killing baddies which are the hostile NPCs and collect 75 eyepatches.

What if this was incorporated into iEra? A daily 1k Gralats with some elbow grease sounds pretty good. I'm not sure if this was suggested before, but it would make a really great second job with high payout. What if we had to kill 75 Cops or Gangsters, depending on what side your Alignment is.

What do you guys think?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Yeah that would be cool. But the thing is. Classic has stuff that are worth 10k cuz of the 1k quest reward. The hats in era are like 1.5k and in classic it's 5-20k

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Lower it to 500 g, 1k is to op
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lower it to 500 g, 1k is to op

Yea it's a lot , 500 gralats daily is safe

Classic has that feature so they can have a higher inflation rate on the items they sell in shops, like previously stated, hats are very expensive in Classic. It's ingenious when it comes to a marketing standpoint because it requires more money to be bought through in-app purchases.

This may sound cool, but would you really want it that bad if all the items and guns are going to be raised by a huge amount? Remember when the M4 was $4500, and they successfully raised the price over the years to a whopping $55,000? This is a prime example of successful inflation. The game isn't about if you like it or not, it's if you will buy it or not, it's a business after all unfortunately.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Classic has that feature so they can have a higher inflation rate on the items they sell in shops, like previously stated, hats are very expensive in Classic. It's ingenious when it comes to a marketing standpoint because it requires more money to be bought through in-app purchases.

This may sound cool, but would you really want it that bad if all the items and guns are going to be raised by a huge amount? Remember when the M4 was $4500, and they successfully raised the price over the years to a whopping $55,000? This is a prime example of successful inflation. The game isn't about if you like it or not, it's if you will buy it or not, it's a business after all unfortunately.

Most games are like this

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Most games are like this
    Most games aren't like graal.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Yeah that would be cool. But the thing is. Classic has stuff that are worth 10k cuz of the 1k quest reward. The hats in era are like 1.5k and in classic it's 5-20k
    That's not because of the quest, it's because there's not a lot of items for sale on Classic compared to iEra, so hats have a higher importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Heyyy!

So for those who do not play Classic or have never played Classic, there is a unique quest that offers 1,000 Gralats upon completion. What makes this unique is that it resets daily. So that means that if you work this job everyday for a month, you'd have 30k Gralats. Basically, what the job is is killing baddies which are the hostile NPCs and collect 75 eyepatches.

What if this was incorporated into iEra? A daily 1k Gralats with some elbow grease sounds pretty good. I'm not sure if this was suggested before, but it would make a really great second job with high payout. What if we had to kill 75 Cops or Gangsters, depending on what side your Alignment is.

What do you guys think?
    But alignment shifts every time you kill someone, meaning if you start as a gangster and begin killing your alignment will be constantly shifting since people aren't going to make the distinction between who to kill for a quest.

I think a better idea would be to mandate something like "Dig 100 shells/ Dig 5 shovels worth of shells" or "Pick 30 trash".

I think the idea of daily quests for rewards is good, not sure about the reward though.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime