Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auction gun/s owners.

Post Auction gun/s owners.

For all of those auction gun/s owners, I and I'm sure some of the others would honestly like to know what are the privileges, collection of auctioned gun/s you have, perks, and where the guns specialize's in. And by the way, be honest to yourself and to the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, you can also state how much you won it for and the date when you won it. You can also put up the average price of the guns you won depending on your cognition.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to say that this thread is free for everyone, and even non-owners (yet) can freely post, ask, and share knowledge about what they know about the discussion.

Won a Ghost Ripper about 6 months ago for 60k, and won a Raffica 2 years ago for 39k

Won one raffica for 135k and the other one for 206k
    Got WH64 for free

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Won one raffica for 135k and the other one for 206k
    Got WH64 for free
    Well aren't you the princess of the family getting things for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Well aren't you the princess of the family getting things for free.
    Yeah idk what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah idk what you mean
    The spoiled child of the family that gets everything is what I mean lol.

^Oi, stop derailing the thread.

Back on track.

The only auction gun I have is the raffica, which I got for: http://imgur.com/a/zDfiH

I got it at the 2nd most recent auction.

I can definitely say this for sure:

If you want to buy the raffica, make sure you have the funds and the resolve to buy two.

I am among many of the single raffica owners and the gun itself really doesn't shine when you equip just one.

Raffica, as the description suggests, is an amazing pk gun (even if it is single) but when you dual equip, it really shines.

Additionally, a few problems I have with the raffica is that the repair shop is 187Guns, which I just can't understand since it was released before 187Guns was ever a thing.

Also, the only skin you can purchase (that I know) is at Fort Knox. However, I cannot find a way to revert it back to the original skins.

That being said, I honestly wouldn't mind if Era auctions would make it so that rafficas are sold in pairs.

I wouldn't mind if I have to pay 50% more for the raffica I got to make it dual.

(i.e. I got mine for 172k. I wouldn't mind paying 86k on the spot to buy it as a package.)

It feels like I only bought half a gun when I bought the raffica but it's the price you pay I guess.

Either way, I don't regret my raffica purchase.

Which is better ghost ripper or raffica

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

I have 7 others but listing them w/ price would take centuries. So I'm just listing the best one. Which is Raffica. I got my first one for 190k and the 2nd one for 254k. the price is off the roof, winning it twice takes loads of patience,but its pretty op. For both sparring and basing. After you get used to the slow 0.3 firerate ofc though.

I got the Souizen, One gold uzi, and an SS50-A3. The souizen is hands down one of the best sparring guns.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks