Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Job Idea: Contractor/Hitman

Lightbulb New Job Idea: Contractor/Hitman

Hey tankies,

I have woken up today with an idea for a PK-related job. The job is contracting or hitman operations. It will share features similar to the car mission job. It has the possibility to increase the number of players who PK as it rewards kills with Gralats.

You will receive the job from Contractors, these Contractors will be NPC's located around the map, and they will work like Car Mission NPCs. They will give you a mission to kill a certain number of players ranging from 10 - 40 (numbers subject to change). Payment is determined by how quickly you kill the players and how much players were killed (depending on what the NPC gave you). Dying does not reset the contract. However, logging off or entering your house will end the mission (like Car Missions).

I would imagine the average Gralats rewarded should be a tad bit higher than Car Missions. Instead of just roaming around the map visiting places while in your car you have to fight other players while PKing.

Boosting will not work as when you accept the job, killing the same player multiple times will not count to the job's killing number. Once you kill a player while on the job, that player will not add to the number of kills needed to get the job done after the first time you kill him/her.

Rewards like hats and items are given by the amount of kills you get while accepting these jobs (like number of pizzas crafted).

Opinions welcome.

Me like your idea

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I like this idea
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

As long as the mission men are inside a non pk zone, I'm game.

Would be cool to differentiate what type of weapons you can use.

Like a "melee only" contract and a "gun only" contract.

I would like players to enter their houses though. I don't use food, only my bed >.>

They should not count the same player killed twice, meaning even after killing X then killing 4 more different players and he kills X again the 5th time the X that he had already killed shouldn't count.
    Let me give another explanation: Player kills X, then player kills Y then Z then A then B and then X again, the second time he kills X shouldn't count this will prevent boosting.
    So it's best to specify for example "Kill 15 different players, careful killing the same player twice or more won't count"
    If that can work out, I'd be all for this job
    Amazing idea
    By amazing ace
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Love the idea!!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    They should not count the same player killed twice, meaning even after killing X then killing 4 more different players and he kills X again the 5th time the X that he had already killed shouldn't count.
    Let me give another explanation: Player kills X, then player kills Y then Z then A then B and then X again, the second time he kills X shouldn't count this will prevent boosting.
    So it's best to specify for example "Kill 15 different players, careful killing the same player twice or more won't count"
    Amazing idea
    By amazing ace
    Yeah, this way, if you were attacking/ defending a base, the same person that you kill technically won't be boosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Amazing idea
    By amazing ace
    Exactly, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Yeah, this way, if you were attacking/ defending a base, the same person that you kill technically won't be boosting.
    I forgot to specify, the job will only work outside, so no Bases or PK Arenas. The idea is to get more players out on the gmap to PK.
    Last edited by Amazing Ace; 06-21-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    I forgot to specify, the job will only work outside, so no Bases or PK areas. The idea is to get more players out on the gmap to PK.
    Wait, how does that work then if we can't do the contract in pk areas?

Reminds me of the bounty system in zone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk