Thread: Marlocks Hiring also need a video editor!!

Marlocks Hiring also need a video editor!!

Before I start off I would like to say I was inactive on marlocks due to real life issues getting money to Keep it up Well now that I have a lot of free time to finally develop on it I would need some staff on it Forogt to mention it is a Graal PlayerWorld Server check on the bottom to know what kind of staff we need
    Contact me on discord Selth#2443

It will also tell you what to do

To apply for SFX Team please
    Contact me on disocrd Selth#2443
    Send a A little or your music It also has to be adventure theme

Gani Team
    Send a video of your Gani
    Sword or guns are ok

GFX Team
    Send a Photo of your Furniture,hat,weapon,or sword you made

LAT
    Send me a photo of your LAT skills ERA TILES

Remember contact Me on discord if interested in one of these Positions.

Now for the Video Editor needed we are currently in need of a video editor why? Well we are going to start making a trailer and making it free for others to play!

Trim mp4 video is quite problematic because not all programs support this function. Modern video editing software is very expensive and includes a lot of features. Free programs have limited functionality. I found the Best Software to Crop MP4 Files list for you (https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/mp4-cropper.html). One of the most common and free programs for Crop MP4 Files is Windows Movie Maker. However, if you like to edit videos entirely in one application, then it is better to choose software like Movavi Video Editor Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by ghenkmknjn2000 View Post
    Trim mp4 video is quite problematic because not all programs support this function. Modern video editing software is very expensive and includes a lot of features. Free programs have limited functionality. I found the Best Software to Crop MP4 Files list for you (https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/mp4-cropper.html). One of the most common and free programs for Crop MP4 Files is Windows Movie Maker. However, if you like to edit videos entirely in one application, then it is better to choose software like Movavi Video Editor Plus.
    I'd have to disagree, I'm in my third year in Audiovisual Arts - Cinema and I've done a year abroad in Media & Arts, through these courses some were online and we had to rely on free software, so they gave us a free alternative for every type of program needed.
    For a video editor: instead of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro, a good free program is Davinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer First, iMovie (MacOS/IOS/iPadOS), and Blender also has a built-in video editor for its pipeline though it's a bit more complicated than the others. As for movavi I've learned to step away from these companies since their first products tend to add bloatware and always ask to pay for the full version of things, I don't know about that one though.
    If you need to know free alternatives for other programs hit me up, maybe something to edit images for the GFX team or a free sound editor for the SFX team.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

pretty old thread plus mostly are just bot replies closing this one.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029