Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Car Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Not sure how your explanation of the car protection works.

Also, no explanation was provided for drifting.

I don't understand how a car exploding when the driver dies is an upgrade.

Other than that, everything looks cool.
    The current shield a car gives you is 50%, so if you get hit by a BAR it'll only do 5 damage. I believe he is referring to how the car protects the players, an update could upgrade your shield to reduce 60% of damage, and then another to 75%.
    This is a fantastic idea, as cars are quite weak, and are barely faster than a player. Doing this will encourage more players to do car missions, and I can see this becoming the new #1 job.

On that fact, players should have an option to purchase access to exclusive car mission NPC's, a similar concept to the Veteran Speedy Pizza, either by having a new "showcarmissions" command or using gralats to gain access. This offers a reward for willing players, and makes it easier to get money, much like veterans pizza.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Are you mad that I was hired easily yet you can't even get hired by kissing ***?
    Such nice words :0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I think these are great ideas. Though it might not get added, it is nice to put the idea out there and indulge on it so if we get better scripting admins or someone decides to try to do it. I want to Tokyo drift this thang!

IDEA: If they don't add all this then add a drifting map and add drift to the cars so we can do drift battles. Or maybe add speed and stuff so we can make our cars faster for drag racing and just make a drag map.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I think these are great ideas. Though it might not get added, it is nice to put the idea out there and indulge on it so if we get better scripting admins or someone decides to try to do it. I want to Tokyo drift this thang!

IDEA: If they don't add all this then add a drifting map and add drift to the cars so we can do drift battles. Or maybe add speed and stuff so we can make our cars faster for drag racing and just make a drag map.

Salv saw this he is also doing a car upgrade he is getting ideas from this thread he didn't fully approve anything yet! Until krizey knows about this

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

I only want this idea to happen if we have this guy as the new car sounds:

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    Salv saw this he is also doing a car upgrade he is getting ideas from this thread he didn't fully approve anything yet! Until krizey knows about this

Yay the car getting upgrades

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Since when does salv script

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I only want this idea to happen if we have this guy as the new car sounds:

OMG I remember watching this guy a long time ago, he's so good.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Since when does salv script
    He doesn't? Well he said he will get ideas

Ehh, car customization seems pretty exciting and neat. Sadly, I don't see this being added to Era any time soon. Perhaps suggest that they add more cars instead of mod shops?