Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Character limit

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Wrong. 12 out of 18 wanted it. Your 25000 era-go members point is invalid as the majority aren't active
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...haracter-Count
    Hmmm but you're incorrect. Not getting a minimum of at least 1000 votes on the poll shows that you're excluding the other thousands that have signed up.

For example:
    Kevin plays era and doesn't like pk rewards. So he goes to forums and expresses himself why he doesn't like this and he puts a poll up. Categories are "Do you like the rewards" and "I don't like the rewards". Kevin Votes on his own poll and everyone else ignored his thread except for the developer and the developer likes what he said so he changes it.

So you are the wrong one to say "12 out of 18 wanted it" because it should be away higher cap that you guys are looking for then just 30 people.

18* out of 25,000 members.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Hmmm but you're incorrect. Not getting a minimum of at least 1000 votes on the poll shows that you're excluding the other thousands that have signed up.

For example:
    Kevin plays era and doesn't like pk rewards. So he goes to forums and expresses himself why he doesn't like this and he puts a poll up. Categories are "Do you like the rewards" and "I don't like the rewards". Kevin Votes on his own poll and everyone else ignored his thread except for the developer and the developer likes what he said so he changes it.

So you are the wrong one to say "12 out of 18 wanted it" because it should be away higher cap that you guys are looking for then just 30 people.

18* out of 25,000 members.
    You can say i'm wrong but you said it was only two people.

Yes, the thousands of people who dont even use the forums, so it doesn't affect them at all.

That example wasn't similar in any way, because the poll was made by a player, and it was about something being changed in game, not the forums.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    You can say i'm wrong but you said it was only two people.

Yes, the thousands of people who dont even use the forums, so it doesn't affect them at all.

That example wasn't similar in any way, because the poll was made by a player, and it was about something being changed in game, not the forums.
    It was totally similar, you changed since Froz came back and got banned.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Can we change the count to 10?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Why does Kieran changing matter in any way to your argument? He's a moderator, he's not here to be your friend.

The 15-word limit is okay for people who tend to write longer posts.
    Posting something like "Awesome :0" is completely blank and unnecessary.
    If you don't like it, just go into further detail when writing your posts. Simple.

Personally, I think it should be increased.
    http://m.imgur.com/J4HNT5Q
    Last edited by BL1NK; 06-22-2017 at 09:28 PM.

Hey I'm Kieran! On behalf of mods I'd like to announce that we made a new rule. Oh and I'm sorry to announce that so late, we already gave an infraction to someone, haha.
    I mean yeah you do realize that it is SO hard to announce ANYTHING before we take any action. Have fun Graalians!
    - asking about someone and adding dots are inappropriate

I give you two reasons why I think it's not similar, you respond with no points to back up how it is? I dont see what Froz has to do with anything. I haven't changed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Hey I'm Kieran! On behalf of mods I'd like to announce that we made a new rule. Oh and I'm sorry to announce that so late, we already gave an infraction to someone, haha.
    I mean yeah you do realize that it is SO hard to announce ANYTHING before we take any action. Have fun Graalians!
    - asking about someone and adding dots are inappropriate
    Clearly you are angry. Feel free the pm me. Dont make a big deal about it on a thread.
    Welcome to the forums!

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Statistically speaking, Kieran is not wrong as the majority of those who have signed up are not active therefore an opinion from them is not required.
    If they felt as if their opinion mattered then they would have voted on the poll.

This 15 minimum thing is getting annoying. What happened to good old 3?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    This 15 minimum thing is getting annoying. What happened to good old 3?
    Lol

I don't see how posts like that can contribute to anything outside the entertainment section and your little post count