Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor auction system

Poor auction system

It's like the auctions end in their own favor. Let's say the computer, it chooses a current bidding leader in a particular moment to be the winner and end the auction right after that, regardless of any other bidder with higher cash. What kind of auctions is this? I know its true cuz I attended an auction, I had higher cash than the winner but I did not win?
    Here is my solution for this matter: Take 10 seconds after the last bid to settle the winner. There might be more bidders with more money and they bid slowly like me, or just normally, because it ends the auction in less than a second.
    You could get more gralats off people, but you have been doing it poorly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by player11 View Post
    It's like the auctions end in their own favor. Let's say the computer, it chooses a current bidding leader in a particular moment to be the winner and end the auction right after that, regardless of any other bidder with higher cash. What kind of auctions is this? I know its true cuz I attended an auction, I had higher cash than the winner but I did not win?
    Here is my solution for this matter: Take 10 seconds after the last bid to settle the winner. There might be more bidders with more money and they bid slowly like me, or just normally, because it ends the auction in less than a second.
    That's not how it works lol.

You can be 10x richer than any winner it won't make you win instantly, auctions aren't based off who has the most money.
    It works based off a timer, that is set by staffs and kept secret. The winner is the last person who bids, not the one who bidded and has the most money.
    Auctions is pretty much about luck.
    So having more money, only makes you have higher chances to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post

You can be 10x richer than any winner it won't make you win instantly, auctions aren't based off who has the most money.
    It works based off a timer, that is set by staffs and kept secret. The winner is the last person who bids, not the one who bidded and has the most money.
    Mostly 2 minutes

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Fair enough Graal is sort of a "pay-to-win" game, Although I wouldn't class it as "pay to win" but "Pay to get the best items in the game easily".

Now we all know there's a few players/parents of the players on this game who have fat bank accounts. If you're suggestion was too happen, I can guarantee you, there would be a thread created about the same player winning the Auctions.
    It's based more on chance than anything.
    Players and Staff have no clue when the auction shall end as it does vary and it's pretty much, who gets lucky with the last bid.

If they wanted to get more Gralats, they'd simply increase the time you can Bid.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Mostly 2 minutes
    Within the time set, the System does a give or take 30 second range. (or similar)
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by player11 View Post
    That would be unfair to the people who were supposed to win the specific item, just because your rich doesn't mean you can discriminate other people by ranting in the forums saying only the richest of the richest could win. Because basically, that's how your saying it in a short term.

The auction system is also bad for PC player because on your phone you can just tap at the same position where the buttons pop out, but in PC you have to move your mouse a lot because the screen is too big.

They also ask you to big a price wether that price is too high it or a bit higher it'll add to the bid a fixed amount all the time, so it would be best to remove that box that asks for a price
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    They also ask you to big a price wether that price is too high it or a bit higher it'll add to the bid a fixed amount all the time, so it would be best to remove that box that asks for a price
    Keep the price box. That's how bids work
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

That's how Era's auctions work, not how auctions work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post

That's how Era's auctions work, not who auctions work.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Keep the price box. That's how bids work
    did you try putting a large amount of money on the price box then when you press bid it adds around 100-1000$ only to the current bid?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA