Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Furniture

New Furniture

Hihi

Looking for some small things to add for furniture, do you guys have any suggestions you would like to see in game?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I swear if Ali says anything related to cats....The starter gun wrath shall be released.

>Could we make the slide (at the park) available to the public as furniture?
    >Perhaps some sort of 2 gate mechanism that can be opened with a button (Not password doors).
    >More carpets?
    >Modern Trash bin
    >Fruit Basket
    >Fans or some sort of Air conditioning.
    >Stools
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

>Could there possibly a variety of different paintings that can be submitted by users?
    >Microphone post? Like I know this sounds weird, but it's an idea
    >Could there be a weather changer? You know how they have one for Valentine's Day and Winter? Well, what about thunder and/or rain.

These are just ideas so please don't roast me for them <3.
    Need Help? PM Me and I'd be glad to!
    Have a Great Day,
    Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I swear if Ali says anything related to cats....The starter gun wrath shall be released.

>Could we make the slide (at the park) available to the public as furniture?
    >Perhaps some sort of 2 gate mechanism that can be opened with a button (Not password doors).
    >More carpets?
    >Modern Trash bin
    >Fruit Basket
    >Fans or some sort of Air conditioning.
    >Stools
    I was thinking the same thing about the slides:O I want slides._. Maybe they could be added to the summer shop???

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Bunting, small boat, and add more things that can be used to cover the floor.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Some ideas I had:

-Beanbag chair

-Rocking chair

-Hammock (Either the two trees come with it or you have to buy trees and it will automatically place the hammock between it idk)

-Hat stand/ Umbrella stand

-The giant umbrellas people outside their house in the garden

-Safe (Like in a bank- It would have a 6 digit code like _ _ - _ _ - _ _)

-A better item display that shows the skin, not the original weapon (Say you buy a M4 with a skin. The item display will show the M4 with the skin, not the original)

-Card table (Similar to a pool table, which we already have but for poker, blackjack etc)

-Gramophone/ Jukebox/ Radio (Will actually change music in game- not that I didn't mute it or anything)

-Pinball machine (Call in the guys who made the arcade games and see if they can make a simple pinball game that costs x gralats to play)

-Better bookcases (There is only one type)

-Drawers/ Cabinets

-Curtains/ Drapes/ Blinds to cover windows inside the house

-Sword stands (I know item displays kinda do the job but it would be cool to see your melee being supported on a wall by shelves instead of just floating)

-Different outside benches (There is very few of them)

-Small tables (Small enough so that a vase would cover a good majority of the surface- like an accent table)

-More lamps (Both modern and "gangster era")

-Though it's not a "furniture" so to speak, it would be cool if you can add a "switch" option to a piece of furniture in the wrench toolbar, where if you grab the furniture, it activates something (i.e. sliding bookcase, painting covering a safe swings open etc etc)

I always wanted a cat themed chair...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    more tiles (can there be a grass and water tile? or animated tiles? please), wallpapers (animated wallpapers? like a moving sky or anything),windows (animated windows like there's birds outside flying or a changing weather),doors,tables,plants,lamps, a picture frame where you can upload real images (needs to be approved by prs first like gang logos), a pet house, leash, waterbowl, treats, foods, more animal breeds! more chairs with different themed styles. clock that displays era time, painting canvas you can draw on with friends.

I didn't read any of the comments sorry if I repeat

>More pets?
    And
    >more hobbies like painting,music,cooking furniture!
    ^Example^: We should have furniture we can act with like paint on whatever those thing are called and either keep it or sell it for some gralats! and for music we can play buy it at a furniture shop and play it to company!and for cooking we could gather supplies from places in graal and cook it using a furniture we bought and we could get food that we can eat!
    Sorry you said small but go big or go home!