Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: No pride month?

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

Consequences will
    arise.
    Understood General

I mean like, I haven't really seen any hateful players torward the LGBT+ community and various religions. I hope I never see that though, so that's why I said consequences could arise. But I'm pretty ignorant about the community sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

Consequences will
    arise.
    I personally think I speak for the majority of people that this isn't the most appropriate place for adding these items regardless if it is meant for positivity. It is pride month so go out and support what you believe during the parades and celebrations.

What's the point of having it in game? To have equal support and feel more comfortable? We don't even know if people are apart of the LGBT+ along with the fact that 'gаy' and 'lesbiаn' are censored, so what is there to be afraid of?
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

It's better to stay "neutral" and not have any thing at all than to bring Pride Month stuff in and cause a massive backlash.

When the Middle Eastern clothing custom was sold at Arte, I can't tell you how many people tried and make terrorist jokes because they thought it was funny.

Calling it now that if gay pride (LGBT etc etc) stuff was brought in, there's going to be so many kids who misuse that as an opportunity to bash on LGBT.

Not to mention, there are adults *cough* Duke *cough* who play the game that may actually have an outright hatred towards LGBT itself.

idk what this is
    Isn't there an age rating though for this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It's better to stay "neutral" and not have any thing at all than to bring Pride Month stuff in and cause a massive backlash.

When the Middle Eastern clothing custom was sold at Arte, I can't tell you how many people tried and make terrorist jokes because they thought it was funny.

Calling it now that if gay pride (LGBT etc etc) stuff was brought in, there's going to be so many kids who misuse that as an opportunity to bash on LGBT.

Not to mention, there are adults *cough* Duke *cough* who play the game that may actually have an outright hatred towards LGBT itself.
    Lol funny post

@ Grandpa Illusions

Era+ is rated 12+ at the Apple App store.

On google play its 10+
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I hate to agree but I must, even though the times have changed, the majority of the iEra community seems to still be in the past. This is dissappointing but it is a video game so it is quite impossible for everyone to be mature...
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Development Team
    Closing thread. Unfortunately it won't be implemented, no need to further discuss a subject that was declined.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler