Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: No pride month?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Listen, I have nothing against the LGBT+ community. I believe you can do what you want with your life, however, I do think there is a limit on this stuff, I get that you guys have constant heat but I don't think adding this stuff in the game is going to do OR change anything. Even if changing isn't a goal on why you want this stuff added, I don't think it's appropriate nor the right place to share opinions based on your beliefs.

I know you guys don't like the excuse about how there are kids playing the game, but let's be real. We are pretty restricted on what we're allowed to do, for instance we can't curse - believe me I wish we could, so I don't see a reason why they would allow this stuff EVEN if it has no negative impact. It's a game, not a place to share beliefs - let's keep it that way.
    "I don't think it's appropriate nor the right place to share opinions based on your beliefs."
    Then by what you said, should we remove all religious celebrations as Ramadan ?
    I don't see why we couldn't implement LGBT in the game, it has nothing negative.
    Ive seen in another post also about kids walking by and saying stuff, yeah there are kids and yes some are immature, but if we go back to Ramadan which is related to being a Muslim, with all the event that happens, don't you think they'd act the same as in, walk by and say "You're a terrorist" just because you're a Muslim ? Well, that's what actually happens in real life and that's sad, but that shouldn't keep us from not implementing new stuff such as LGBT.
    I'm totally up to implement that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Wow i lost all my respect towards you
    What I said is the truth lmao when Ramadan is in era, everyone buys those praying rugs and pretend to be terrorists, wtf?

Soldier
    Isn't Andrew Gay? lol
    I been feeling like the man lately.

Cudislagne
    Shakyness......

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    "I don't think it's appropriate nor the right place to share opinions based on your beliefs."
    I don't see why we couldn't implement LGBT in the game, it has nothing negative.
    Ive seen in another post also about kids walking by and saying stuff, yeah there are kids and yes some are immature, but if we go back to Ramadan which is related to being a Muslim, with all the event that happens, don't you think they'd act the same as in, walk by and say "You're a terrorist" just because you're a Muslim ? Well, that's what actually happens in real life and that's sad, but that shouldn't keep us from not implementing new stuff such as LGBT.
    Basically what this awesome guy said. ^

I'm totally up for adding it in as well, and well there's always going to be immature kids but that doesn't mean we can't implement something that means positivity.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Basically what this awesome guy said. ^

I'm totally up for adding it in as well, and well there's always going to be immature kids but that doesn't mean we can't implement something that means positivity.
    Now that I think about it you're right, Kirzey is right aswell. Btw ban GraalPro
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Ramadan was already removed ?

Well to be fair, I haven't seen a clear example where Ramadan was actually celebrated.

I see a couple Middle Eastern people putting "Ramadan Kareem" in their statuses, but as far as I can tell, there has been 0 posts in GraalEra Facebook page about the event, 0 in the regular news and certainly no mention of it in game.

Technically Christmas is a religious celebration yet nothing (little to nothing that is) is done to mention Kwanzaa or Hanukkah.

I mean, go ahead if you feel that adding the items is going to make you feel better. It's pretty sad in my opinion that we're at a point in time where people feel offended over the smallest things, but if it's going to make you guys feel accepted then I'm all in for making it a happier place.

No hate here, I'm just confused why you guys have to take the chaos that's happening into the world now, and place it in game. If you guys are so obsessed with equal this - equal that or safe place here - safe place there, then I hope you guys feel the same about adding items for Black history month, Pentecost for Christians, Dharma day for Buddhists, etc. It seems like only the LGBT+ group is the only group with the problem that they aren't treated fair when there are tons of things that aren't celebrated solely based on the fact that it's a game. I don't think you guys know the effects of adding these items are going to mean for the future, because I can guarentee you that if you add these items for Pride month and don't add items for any other special event, there is going to be some serious problems; and this is what started it.
    Last edited by Draxx; 06-26-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

i dont see harm of rainbow flag but there are kids and idk about stuff that shows what it means like "LGBT" sign that will make them ask players or other people what it means i dont have anything against it but its up to the kid's parents if they want them to know what "LGBT" stands for and what "lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender" are