Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forgot my Email.

Post Forgot my Email.

Greetings, Staff.

So, i have been in Graal era in those past 3-4 years, even though, i left the game for a long period of time. And i have decided to come back, So what am asking is, is there anyway to get my old account back? i have forgot my Email but i remember my name was wawow.

Thank you.

Regards,
    William Carter

Nope.

http://support.toonslab.com/ is your best bet if anything.

Anyone can name themselves "wawow".

You have to submit a ticket for these types of things but if you don't even know your e-mail, it's difficult for admins to even try and find your account in the first place.

You got any other relevant information like GraalID or something like that?

Also, I would recommend pm'ing admins on here rather than posting a thread about account issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Nope.

http://support.toonslab.com/ is your best bet if anything.

Anyone can name themselves "wawow".

You have to submit a ticket for these types of things but if you don't even know your e-mail, it's difficult for admins to even try and find your account in the first place.

You got any other relevant information like GraalID or something like that?

Also, I would recommend pm'ing admins on here rather than posting a thread about account issues.
    Well, i have logged in using email & facebook, i remember my facebook account

Forgot my Email.

If you are logged to fb try to open your pc and open era from there if u managed to open your graal acc from there u shall know your email by then gl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh well, then i cant get my old account? wanted to create another account, but i think it is not allowed to multi accounting, no?

You're allowed to do multi acc as long as its with a diff email
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Do you remember the Graal ID? Can you provide a screenshot of your profile when you search for it?
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

As Fahrenheit said, submitting a ticket would be your best bet in occasions such as these. Information such as Graal ID's, gangs you were in, etc etc. will help the administrators retrieve your account.

If you don't have any of that information, it'll decrease the chances of you getting your account back. You could also provide receipts of past purchases so you can prove it's your account.
    "The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you, you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back."​

In-game name is Perkins

Discord is Perkins#6752

Maybe they could help if u told them ur graal ID

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Do you remember the Graal ID? Can you provide a screenshot of your profile when you search for it?
    Oh right, i do have some screen shots in game, here are they.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater