Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forgot my Email.

You most likely won't be able to do much without your graal ID, but it is worth a try. If you still use the same network during the time you were playing era, you could try submitting a ticket since the server might have a system in place where they log a player's IP address whenever they log into a specific network. If they see that your account logged in regularly on your IP address they may give you your account back (I'm not 100% sure though) If not, try looking for old paper work in your home. There is a chance that you could have written your email somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Oh right, i do have some screen shots in game, here are they.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Well, you can contact me on that facebook page here at this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater so you can confirm that guy was me "Who uploaded the photos"

Submitting a ticket is your only way to get that problem solved.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Submitting a ticket is your only way to get that problem solved.

Good luck.
    U surely didnt read the title of the topic says "Forgot my email" Submitting a ticket is used to those who still can remember their emails...http://support.toonslab.com/

U surely didnt read the title of the topic says "Forgot my email" Submitting a ticket is used to those who still can remember their emails...http://support.toonslab.com/
    You can still submit a ticket from another email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    You most likely won't be able to do much without your graal ID, but it is worth a try. If you still use the same network during the time you were playing era, you could try submitting a ticket since the server might have a system in place where they log a player's IP address whenever they log into a specific network. If they see that your account logged in regularly on your IP address they may give you your account back (I'm not 100% sure though) If not, try looking for old paper work in your home. There is a chance that you could have written your email somewhere.
    Since his account is "very" old, chances are era logs don't have his ip address recorded.

Plus, he mentioned that it has been 2-3 years and ip addresses can change in that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Since his account is "very" old, chances are era logs don't have his ip address recorded.

Plus, he mentioned that it has been 2-3 years and ip addresses can change in that time period.
    So you are saying that i cannot get my account back?

Caster, submit a ticket with a provided photo of your account Explain your situation to them and provide every single item including guns, food, etc that you remember in the account. If you can, tell them how many times you bought Gralat Pack 1, 2, 3. At this point you need every peice of evidence you can get.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying that i cannot get my account back?
    His IP address is irrelevant like you said, it could have changed or a friend could have logged on.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Caster, submit a ticket with a provided photo of your account Explain your situation to them and provide every single item including guns, food, etc that you remember in the account. If you can, tell them how many times you bought Gralat Pack 1, 2, 3. At this point you need every peice of evidence you can get.

- - - Updated - - -

His IP address is irrelevant like you said, it could have changed or a friend could have logged on.
    Alright, now i understand what is going, thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, now i understand what is going, thank you very much.
    Reminder: my account was created at 2014

If you do not have the Graal ID or the email then there is nothing they can do from lack of information. Submit a ticket and see what happens, if they cannot do anything then you are going to have to make a new account, sorry buddy.