Thread: Cops and Criminals

Talking Cops and Criminals

I do like to suggest more scripts for cops, the following are.

Able to cuff surrendered to suspects/ able to surrender while wanted level.

Able to jail player for atleast 1 minute/ the wanted player will lose 200$ once he is jailed and the cop gets 100$

Able to have cop vehicles for free since they work for goverment. Able to get free pistols only!

Able to chase other suspects.

Suspects can escape only if there is no police around the RHL will decreases

Criminals colors: Orange

Police Colors: Blue

Would this be an event or a minigame?

I can think of many ways players would abuse the position of cop.

Oh well, we can set new rule for police officers, who breaks them gets punished. Topic updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Cops may have the right to suspect other players (Only suspect who break the law, if no then DONT SUSPECT)

Yes they should make a minigame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know...Seems a little to extreme
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Yea to much gta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much gta like. Plus it would be something that people who want to be cops will really abuse and that seems like the best way to annoy a Player Relations staff member with a bunch of reports from salty people who keep getting jailed from an immature cop who jails them as soon as they get out. Not only that, that would be another way for players to boost off of each other to get gralats. The report system will just be flooded with people complaining about cops jailing them out of nowhere then everyone on the Player Relations team won't be able to pay attention to the reports that are actually IMPORTANT. Honestly, this is an idea that would get annoying really fast and would die out quickly and I don't think this will end well for anyone. Plus I doubt any of the very few scripters we have will want to invest their time into an idea like this.

messing around on gimp till something looks decent
    It could be like the car mission. You grab a police officer/detective or something and they give you a general location on the map where the criminal could be. You would have X amount of time to find the criminal. Also the criminal could just be an NPC that would look like a normal player. Idk though, that many criminal NPCs might clog up the map but it might be a fun idea.

Click my name above for my graphics thread!

Click my morphing head above for my free customs site!