Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: London the multiplex goddess

volute

London the multiplex goddess

I just thought i'd make a series of threads that recognize extraordinary players in the game... Here is the first of many.

London is a multiplex sparrer with 10,000+ wins as of making this thread. She is currently the best female multiplex sparrer in terms of wins. She also owns a gang named Lowly Palace, which has around twenty base hours. I am making this quick thread about her because i don't think she gets the credit she deserves. I know her well from talking to her on and off for the past month, and she seems to be treated as a stereotype whenever i see her sparring. She is often told that 'girls can't spar' or people would laugh at others who lost to her, saying things such as and i quote "Wow, you just lost to a girl LOL."

She is actually a rather talented sparrer. And yes i know, i probably sound biased as i am friends with her, but i am not afraid to speak the truth. I have witnessed her beating skilled players before, such as shrekt members, and people with many more wins than her.

Lastly i'd like to end off with fun facts about her.

-She reached 10,000 multiplex wins in March.

-She edits uploads for trochus, although expensive.

-Her current multiplex spar stats as of posting this is; W:10,200 | L700

-She is competing in GST 2017 in the guild Megorb.

Do you have any comments or critiques? Who would you like to see me cover next? Leave a reply!
    Last edited by Tricky; 06-27-2017 at 03:26 AM. Reason: edited out real name/don't share other's personal information

Hiya. I appreciate the post but could you remove my rl name please?

I was about to say did you ask her if you're allowed posting her name. (With her permission)

Haven't heard of you London, interesting...the first female MPX I heard that is really good. Can't wait to see you at GST.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Veteran
    Both accounts made in May 2017. Her reply was 15 minutes after the original post although she has a low post count and obviously isn't very active. The OP has 2 posts.

Really makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by 9434 View Post
    Both accounts made in May 2017. Her reply was 15 minutes after the original post although she has a low post count and obviously isn't very active. The OP has 2 posts.

Really makes you think.
    That is my brother, lol.

There are so many female sparrers ik
    + people rage every time they lose they just try to find a way to offend u
    For example if I win they'd call me an Arab (lol)
    But keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Jeez, how pathetic do you have to be to make a fake thread about how good you are. I don't care regardless anyway, I literally have 0 interest in how many wins someone has. You really should be ashamed, what's worse is that you actually had the audacity to think about how you would plan this out - you had put your real name in it, then got on your main account to ask to remove it. LMFAO this backfired real quick.

London, I don't know how old you are, but please when you are going to phony a support post about yourself, please make the accounts more believable.
    If you don't care don't post. That is my brother just trying to be supportive.. Chill out.

It is a great achievement though.

Isn't this a thread to congratulate her

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It is a great achievement though.

Isn't this a thread to congratulate her
    It might be a great achievement but that doesn't change that it looks like she made the thread herself on an alternate account.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by 9434 View Post
    It might be a great achievement but that doesn't change that it looks like she made the thread herself on an alternate account.
    Opinion-wise, I don't think these threads might even be necessary, really. That's cool and all, but I personally don't think a thread had to be made about it, whether it is the same person or not. And the controversy over if they're the same person is absurd.