Quote Originally Posted by spaghettio View Post
I just thought i'd make a series of threads that recognize extraordinary players in the game... Here is the first of many.

London is a multiplex sparrer with 10,000+ wins as of making this thread. She is currently the best female multiplex sparrer in terms of wins. She also owns a gang named Lowly Palace, which has around twenty base hours. I am making this quick thread about her because i don't think she gets the credit she deserves. I know her well from talking to her on and off for the past month, and she seems to be treated as a stereotype whenever i see her sparring. She is often told that 'girls can't spar' or people would laugh at others who lost to her, saying things such as and i quote "Wow, you just lost to a girl LOL."

She is actually a rather talented sparrer. And yes i know, i probably sound biased as i am friends with her, but i am not afraid to speak the truth. I have witnessed her beating skilled players before, such as shrekt members, and people with many more wins than her.

Lastly i'd like to end off with fun facts about her.

-She reached 10,000 multiplex wins in March.

-She edits uploads for trochus, although expensive.

-Her current multiplex spar stats as of posting this is; W:10,200 | L700

-She is competing in GST 2017 in the guild Megorb.

Do you have any comments or critiques? Who would you like to see me cover next? Leave a reply!
Regardless of what, the person who made the thread is your brother - so this is biased. I will not rule out the possibility of a cahoot, but "but could you please remove by rl name please?" sounds so formal, like you are acting as if you and the poster aren't related. Seems very much to support some sort of collaboration to gain reputation.

Plus, this thread is unnecessary. I sure hope your brother/ you aren't using the forums as a platform to gain attention - or give u a sense of achievement or popularity. Its not going to work out, you may be just lying to yourself, to speak bluntly.

Can someone close this thread please? We do not need threads that has no use for the community. We know that you have good stats, but there's no need to show it off, or have a relative do so for you.

Stats mean nothing if you can't stay humble. Not to doubt you or anything, but the info shared here do not serve any purpose to the community - so what if we know you have good stats? It doesn't really mean anything to us.

Maybe the only thing i'd say is: noted. Good to know.

But do we need a thread for this?