Thread: London the multiplex goddess

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    volute

London the multiplex goddess

I just thought i'd make a series of threads that recognize extraordinary players in the game... Here is the first of many.

London is a multiplex sparrer with 10,000+ wins as of making this thread. She is currently the best female multiplex sparrer in terms of wins. She also owns a gang named Lowly Palace, which has around twenty base hours. I am making this quick thread about her because i don't think she gets the credit she deserves. I know her well from talking to her on and off for the past month, and she seems to be treated as a stereotype whenever i see her sparring. She is often told that 'girls can't spar' or people would laugh at others who lost to her, saying things such as and i quote "Wow, you just lost to a girl LOL."

She is actually a rather talented sparrer. And yes i know, i probably sound biased as i am friends with her, but i am not afraid to speak the truth. I have witnessed her beating skilled players before, such as shrekt members, and people with many more wins than her.

Lastly i'd like to end off with fun facts about her.

-She reached 10,000 multiplex wins in March.

-She edits uploads for trochus, although expensive.

-Her current multiplex spar stats as of posting this is; W:10,200 | L700

-She is competing in GST 2017 in the guild Megorb.

Do you have any comments or critiques? Who would you like to see me cover next? Leave a reply!
    Last edited by Tricky; 06-27-2017 at 03:26 AM. Reason: edited out real name/don't share other's personal information