Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: London the multiplex goddess

Quote Originally Posted by spaghettio View Post
    I just thought i'd make a series of threads that recognize extraordinary players in the game... Here is the first of many.

London is a multiplex sparrer with 10,000+ wins as of making this thread. She is currently the best female multiplex sparrer in terms of wins. She also owns a gang named Lowly Palace, which has around twenty base hours. I am making this quick thread about her because i don't think she gets the credit she deserves. I know her well from talking to her on and off for the past month, and she seems to be treated as a stereotype whenever i see her sparring. She is often told that 'girls can't spar' or people would laugh at others who lost to her, saying things such as and i quote "Wow, you just lost to a girl LOL."

She is actually a rather talented sparrer. And yes i know, i probably sound biased as i am friends with her, but i am not afraid to speak the truth. I have witnessed her beating skilled players before, such as shrekt members, and people with many more wins than her.

Lastly i'd like to end off with fun facts about her.

-She reached 10,000 multiplex wins in March.

-She edits uploads for trochus, although expensive.

-Her current multiplex spar stats as of posting this is; W:10,200 | L700

-She is competing in GST 2017 in the guild Megorb.

Do you have any comments or critiques? Who would you like to see me cover next? Leave a reply!
    Regardless of what, the person who made the thread is your brother - so this is biased. I will not rule out the possibility of a cahoot, but "but could you please remove by rl name please?" sounds so formal, like you are acting as if you and the poster aren't related. Seems very much to support some sort of collaboration to gain reputation.

Plus, this thread is unnecessary. I sure hope your brother/ you aren't using the forums as a platform to gain attention - or give u a sense of achievement or popularity. Its not going to work out, you may be just lying to yourself, to speak bluntly.

Can someone close this thread please? We do not need threads that has no use for the community. We know that you have good stats, but there's no need to show it off, or have a relative do so for you.

Stats mean nothing if you can't stay humble. Not to doubt you or anything, but the info shared here do not serve any purpose to the community - so what if we know you have good stats? It doesn't really mean anything to us.

Maybe the only thing i'd say is: noted. Good to know.

But do we need a thread for this?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

There are no rules against promoting yourself on era-go, but there are rules against derailing threads and insulting people. Don't do it. You may not like what this person is doing, but that doesn't mean you can insult them. If you really don't agree with this thread, you can ignore it, because by replying you are only bringing it back up to the top of the new posts section, where more peoeple will see it.
    Welcome to the forums!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    ehh what's this for? We honestly don't care. Sorry to be rude but do you see any of the other users bragging other sparrers, diggers, miners, trash pickers, mushroom pickers, mail man, car mission people, basers, fort people, start people, astro people in forum threads? no, if you admire her that much, pm her about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It is a great achievement though.

Isn't this a thread to congratulate her
    what achievement, this is normal since she's a sparrer, just like how a digger could have 500k showshells, so what.

My multiplex stats 0-0. I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    My multiplex stats 0-0. I'm good.
    Well, you don't have any losses!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    There are so many female sparrers ik
    + people rage every time they lose they just try to find a way to offend u
    For example if I win they'd call me an Arab (lol)
    But keep going
    Uh-huh. I stopped sparring for a bit because I don't have VIP and my android won't connect to servers. No one would believe me whenever I would say I was in Magus because of my negative stats. What happened was when I quit and came back I messed up my stats. Funny part is when people get salty and trash talk me I beat them with an M4 haha. Anyway, congratulations London.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I was about to say did you ask her if you're allowed posting her name. (With her permission)

Haven't heard of you London, interesting...the first female MPX I heard that is really good. Can't wait to see you at GST.
    Lmfao shes with Meg0rb wont be nothing to see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    ehh what's this for? We honestly don't care. Sorry to be rude but do you see any of the other users bragging other sparrers, diggers, miners, trash pickers, mushroom pickers, mail man, car mission people, basers, fort people, start people, astro people in forum threads? no, if you admire her that much, pm her about it.

- - - Updated - - -

what achievement, this is normal since she's a sparrer, just like how a digger could have 500k showshells, so what.
    This is what i wanted to write but you did it for me thxs
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I was about to say did you ask her if you're allowed posting her name. (With her permission)

Haven't heard of you London, interesting...the first female MPX I heard that is really good. Can't wait to see you at GST.
    Well, no. There's Ren (Enigmatic) from GST 2016, she was slaughtering people with a 10 freeze gun.
    She's a really great, well-rounded sparrer.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Well, no. There's Ren (Enigmatic) from GST 2016, she was slaughtering people with a 10 freeze gun.
    She's a really great, well-rounded sparrer.
    Oh yes I forget about Ren, she was really good last year for sure.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Nice, 10k wins is a great achievement
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler