Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game Major Concern

Game Major Concern

Well, the issue I'm about to present to you guys is probably not new and it is annoying a lot of people.

The Crashing Issue...
    This issue is so annoying and tiring for players, specially for graalians playing events, I crashed about 10 times in 20 events.

This is also concerning because GST is coming up, and Anero will have a very hard time hosting this event fairly if this keeps going on.

Seriously, staff, fix this bug because it is so tiring to enter a Trivia, Spar Tourney, TTS, or even be sparring in Multiplex and you crash all of a sudden.

This started happening ever since the server was "updated".

Thanks,
    NJK

Server Crashing Every 20-30mins

Recently ever sense the update the crashing has gotten extremely worse and I've been getting randomly re logged on. my screen going black outta no where if this keeps going on and if this server crashing gets to GST we shall be screwed for GST please try to solve this before GST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

This constantly happens to me too, so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Yeah, staff can't really fix the server issue, unfortunately. That problem can only be solved by the higher-ups.

But, the playerbase numbers might dip a little, considering the stream is on Twitch, so the majority of players are just going to fall back and forth between Stream and Era. So I think they're just going to wing it, in the case that it does crash, they'll probably reset the match after all players sign up.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 06-27-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Staff can't do really fix it but what they can do is bring it up to management and tell them the players concern/issue about this.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Staff can't do really fix it but what they can do is bring it up to management and tell them the players concern/issue about this.
    Been done more times than you think.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Unless you live in Texas, there is no way to fix the server.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Unless you live in Texas, there is no way to fix the server.
    This guy's ping is less than 60

It happened the second after the update. Kinda obvious, just prepare yourself for the hate after people crash mid GST

The only person who can fix it is Unixmad and he doesn't even play era. He is the only one who can fix the servers. However, I don't see anyone trying to contact him and get him to fix the servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    This guy's ping is less than 60
    Meanwhile you're rocking 150 ping 24/7 lmao.