Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Admin hats cannot be given anymore.

Admin hats cannot be given anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iSneak View Post
    Well, first of all its overall stupid. Events are for events that you get ec's from. If you stick in a hat it ruins it in my perspective.
    Second, read the first one again. If you want hats for events just recommend we can buy them for ec. :/ Trivia gets its own hat for a reason.
    Yeah, I understand that events are for ecs......but really? Endless event coins ? There is no variety of rewards.....Except the trivia hats which you can get them for winning trivia first time/winning certain theme like music or horror.....
    If the admin hats were still a thing, they were a variety of rewards......No just ec, ec , ec, ec again and again and again and again and again and ec pieces blah blah blah.....

Just look at graal zone though. The admins are giving zone coins/ event hats for winning events for god sake...... Why isn't this thing allowed anymore on era? Or on ol west?

Alright. I am doing a voting poll on game...In my status. Friday, you all be going to see who wants admin hats back and who not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Alright. I am doing a voting poll on game...In my status. Friday, you all be going to see who wants admin hats back and who not.

That won't make a difference
    Lafez already stated why it was removed

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post

He did state why it was removed...But friday you are going to see some ideeas on how this could be re-added and improved....

Banned
    They should let players submit admin hats.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    They should let players submit admin hats.
    what do you mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Well, you never know, it could be something like staff impersonating, since they have the rare hat, they can go to trade tables and tell people theyre staff to get their trust.. and their item of course!
    Vouch for this post.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013