Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Contact list" instead of "Friend list"

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I know this is a very very old thread but I think this should be added around now as we see the current friends list and profile updates. Would be nice to see this added, and would help out a lot.
    I hate to burst your bubble Kazz, but the update to the Friends List was a script originally brought over from iClassic.

Meaning that if you want this idea implemented, you'll need to contact iClassic's developers and tell them to do it, as they're the ones scripting, not iEra's.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I actually like this idea

Because when I'm trading and I want to buy something from someone, sometimes I don't have enough shells so I add the trader and say "I'm gonna go dig brb"
    And then later on I'll forget about it, look at my friendslist and ask myself "Who tf is this guy" and then remove him by accident without knowing that he was the guy I was trading with.

it would be nice if you could customize it too.

How about adding categories? Like you can create a category called Basing Friends, and add them in that. Trading Buddies, Staff Friends etc. Something similar to Folders we have in inventory and star friends.. of course if you have a huge friend list, it's gonna be a pain to sort everyone.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    That's not a bad idea actually.
    Hey, it's me from the past!
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    How about adding categories? Like you can create a category called Basing Friends, and add them in that. Trading Buddies, Staff Friends etc. Something similar to Folders we have in inventory and star friends.. of course if you have a huge friend list, it's gonna be a pain to sort everyone.
    Oo this ^^^

the renaming idea would be great

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Yo,i,like that idea thumbs up man
    Be sexc and much love

I remember when i posted this thread lmao