Thread: Refundable guns?

Lightbulb Refundable guns?

Ok so I've been recently thinking about refundable guns guns. And what had popped up into my mind was what if their was a refund center for guns? Something similar to the upload refunds in era-go building at start but not quite. What if the "Gun info centre" which is a building being built had the option to refund guns. How would this work you're thinking? Well i'm thinking what if you could refund the guns like the uploads for heads, bodies, shields, etc EXCEPT there's no 2 hour wait till you get 50% back. It'll automatically give you 50% back. The reason why I said it'll give you an automatic 50% back is because say if I bought a gun and dislike it so, I refund it and want full price back so I can keep testing and testing and testing. In that case if it was 2 hour wait you can pk with every gun in graal for unlimited hours cause you're buying and refunding buying and refunding. But the refund shop would be good because I currently bought not so good guns back then cause I didn't know how to save money in order to buy good guns and was too excited to find a gun that's actually better than what I had. Now that I still have those terrible guns that I don't even use there's no reason why I should have them anymore. So why not give it a little refund so I can have some gralats for things i'd actually put in good use.
    #Dusty #The #Unmasked #Clown

Uh has been suggested so many times but staff members don't like it

This has been brought up multiple times, and denied each time someone asked. Gun refunds most likely won't happen.

Closing thread.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...hlight=refunds
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 06-29-2017 at 08:27 AM.