Thread: The Trading System

Lightbulb The Trading System - What It Could Be

Dear Era-Go Community,

As a three-year member of this community, I've always fascinated myself with the trading system. To those who are new to the game, the trading system is simple. To quickly put it, you go to a trading house (usually visited at the start area) to orchestrate any trading. In the trading house is a trading table, and by grabbing the trading table, you can showcase an item of your choice. The item showcased is the item you are ardent to trade. As for what is commonly used to purchase rare items, many use shells, found in sand.

I'd like to focus on this system because of who I am. I am an extremely busy individual and find it extremely arduous to dig up shells. To put it in perspective, I once spent 6 hours a day, for a whole month to dig 20,000+ of these things for a black umbrella, and that was when I had a lot of free time. Now, I am older and find it difficult to do what I once did. So, I'd like to introduce an idea that could make trading more attractive, and could also increase revenue made from selling money.

I believe developers should make trading money, possible. In my opinion, this would make buying and to sell a lot easier, and a lot more realistic. Firstly, utilising shells instead of money is rather weird, and feel as if it doesn't truly simulate real life. Despite that, this game isn't meant to be realistic, and more fun for those playing. It could bring many together as they venture out for shells. With that in consideration, I still feel that it would still be as fun to use money as a new trading method, and this won't kill the idea of using shells as a currency. Secondly, the money in this game could be more. For me, I enjoy spending my money on auctions to get rare items, and sequentially sell or trade those items for other items. Besides that, that's the only purpose my money serves. (Notice how I used the word, "my", this is to show how I use MY money, preventing any generalisation of the use of money in this game)

This notion could be profoundly controversial or debated. Understandably, some may argue that it's good to work hard for what you get. By taking the time to get shells, it will make the items you get more rewarding and simulates real life too. However, using money as a new trading method is just an idea, and players could increase the price for those using money instead of shells. I believe that my money isn't utilised enough, and would love to have used it for buying or selling at the trading house. That would not only make buying or selling items more attractive but much more accessible for all as well.

Using money as another method of trading is just a fantasy, and I'd love to see everyone else's view on this notion.

Thanks,
    TyG/Tyttel

Last edited by TyG; 06-29-2017 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Rest in peace, grammar.

What you're basically suggesting is money trading? If that's the case here's 2 similar threads about it, read them, you can see their thoughts and opinions about it, though it's already been discussed that money trading won't be a thing.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-other-players
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t-Certificates
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA