Thread: House ratings?

Lightbulb House ratings?

Ok so about the house ratings. I've been to some great houses and I know the players have been working hard on them. The house rating will determine who has the best house in era. Top 5? may be rewarded. This won't benefit era but this could give players, and owner of the house something to do and discover. I would like this to be uploaded to era because houses now and days are underrated not many people decorate it. Majority of the players in era has their house set to "kick visitors" meaning its not open to anyone. Why not be creative? gives us owners and players something to do. It'll be fun!
    #Dusty #The #Unmasked #Clown

This is a great idea! Would be fun! Specially for someone like me who religiously changes my house to fit the holidays and seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CIown View Post
    Ok so about the house ratings. I've been to some great houses and I know the players have been working hard on them. The house rating will determine who has the best house in era. Top 5? may be rewarded. This won't benefit era but this could give players, and owner of the house something to do and discover. I would like this to be uploaded to era because houses now and days are underrated not many people decorate it. Majority of the players in era has their house set to "kick visitors" meaning its not open to anyone. Why not be creative? gives us owners and players something to do. It'll be fun!
    .....don't they already do this???

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Not that i'm aware of?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunt3r101 View Post
    .....don't they already do this???

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    Not that i'm aware of?
    #Dusty #The #Unmasked #Clown

Yaaaas sounds fun

Something I would definitely wanna see in-game. There's just one issue; people are gonna ask friends to rate 5, use alternates to rate 5, do everything they can to get their house to the top five. Rewards shouldn't be handed out because of those types of abusers, or they could atleast be verified before rewards are handed.

But it would be pretty cool to see people who actually work on their houses, visit them and rate them. Cool idea, would love to see it in-game.
    "The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you, you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back."​

In-game name is Perkins

Discord is Perkins#6752

Quote Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
    Something I would definitely wanna see in-game. There's just one issue; people are gonna ask friends to rate 5, use alternates to rate 5, do everything they can to get their house to the top five. Rewards shouldn't be handed out because of those types of abusers, or they could atleast be verified before rewards are handed.

But it would be pretty cool to see people who actually work on their houses, visit them and rate them. Cool idea, would love to see it in-game.
    Just because they get there friends or gang to vote doesn't mean there gunna win of the house is really good it would swill win probably

Neat idea. Would be nice if it was implemented.