Thread: Hide and seek events for EC/HAT/GRALATS would be cool.

Hide and seek events for EC/HAT/GRALATS would be cool.

Hide and seek events would be cool. Players will have to find admins that are hiding throughout Era. They can also gives hints to help the players find them.

I'm aware there is bot events for stuff like this but the admins can do about 3 rounds for special hats, 1 EC, or gralats.

- - - Updated - - -

And, the player gets to choose which of the three they want.

We have had that before, but now it is rarely been done. It was with ec's and sometimes hats. I don't think they would do it, specially because the boot event is there, but then again maybe for special occasions?

What I think he means is some players hide and 2 or 3 players are the seekers

It was usually hosted by Staff, though through special treatments players used to win cause the staff messages them their location.
    If players hid some would tell the location of the other just to let the other win.
    If there is a way to block ingame communication throughout the event between staff and players it'll be better but I don't think that'll occur due to the fact that staff need this communication for answering questions
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Wouldn't it be cooler if there were different maps ( maybe in the Events house) for hide and seek that are hosted by staff members and the reward would be their hats or an ec
    Hosted by high staff only
    But eh they'd barely host it

Sim é verdade sao muito legais

Banned Capo
    Yes omg, I see no reason to join at the moment, because the prizes are dumb... and I love elk. And yeah imaginary that'd be nice

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Wouldn't it be cooler if there were different maps ( maybe in the Events house) for hide and seek that are hosted by staff members and the reward would be their hats or an ec
    Hosted by high staff only
    But eh they'd barely host it

The players get warped to a small island. Filled with buildings & shops

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!