View Poll Results: Would you crowdfund for new server?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definetely

11 57.89%
  • No, Never

4 21.05%
  • Maybe, not sure

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crowdfund for New server?

Crowdfund for New server?

Its obvious the graal server is total bollocks.
    Lets start a crwdfunding page for a new server
    Kirzey contact Unixmad & ask him for the amount needed to fund a new server.
    Then post it on https://www.kickstarter.com/.

Like the idea but how many graalians would pitch in I mean we would have to spread the word in game and on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Davedosejoe View Post
    Like the idea but how many graalians would pitch in I mean we would have to spread the word in game and on social media

Not an issue because
    If a project doesn't reach its funding goal, creators will not be expected to complete their project without the funds necessary to do so, and backers will not be charged. ... Adding a sense of urgency motivates your community to spread the word and rally behind your project. It works.

You can read up here
    https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter+basics

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Not an issue because
    If a project doesn't reach its funding goal, creators will not be expected to complete their project without the funds necessary to do so, and backers will not be charged. ... Adding a sense of urgency motivates your community to spread the word and rally behind your project. It works.

You can read up here
    https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter+basics
    We would just have to get the word around

Quote Originally Posted by Davedosejoe View Post
    We would just have to get the word around

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Basically, buying Gralats is already a crowdfund, I don't see why we need this

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Basically, buying Gralats is already a crowdfund, I don't see why we need this
    Hm not sure what you mean bro. Wouldn't crowdfunding make things easier?
    Gralat packs are great but it seems kinda slow to me.
    It seems like crowdfunding is more direct than buying gralat packs.
    Also it seems like it'd be worth try since we''ve been buying gralat packs for ages & all thats done is line up Unixmad's pocket.
    On crowd funding page we'd be able to see how many people support the cause & people are more willing to support a cause if they see others supporting it too maybe with Gralat packs it'd be a steady income each month so if Unixmad wants to update the server he''ll have to take it out of his monthly bread money but with this he doesn't have to take it out of his monthly income it''d be like extra money to update the server for FREE!!
    It'd be like paying for a car out of your own pocket or having other people pay for it!!
    Gralats pack money + free money to update server its a win win situation for him!

This is embarrassing, no one has done anything for a new server to the point where the community is asking staff to make a kickstarter page to get a new server.....

Im dead the games dying half the people that play this games is little kids that steal theres mom credit card there not going to donate to some fund raiser
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Yes its embarrassing lol but we have enough moaners complaining about it so it'd be worth a try its either that or continue reading about people complain on it, I'm guessing even admins are fed up the number of time they had to tell people theres nothing they could do about it.
    Graal has a couple thousand users if everyone chip in a little & put their money where their mouth is we could make it happen either that or continue moaning about it everyday.
    If its unsuccessful we get our money back & can't say we never tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Im dead the games dying half the people that play this games is little kids that steal theres mom credit card there not going to donate to some fund raiser
    Yea I know you're right but you never know till you try plus you can't deny it'd be interesting to see how far we can all go.