Thread: Android Won't Connect To Servers.

Android Won't Connect To Servers.

Hey guys, I have quite the problem here. My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge won't connect to the Era server at all now, this has been an on going problem for a few months now where I would be playing and then I would start lagging then I would have to restart the app but I can't play for thirty minutes after. After a few months of this, I now cannot connect to the server what so ever, I have been playing Era on my PC lately because I just can't connect at all, it would just stay on the loading screen. I have deleted it and re-installed it, restarted my phone, everything. I have unlimited gigs on my phone so I know it is not the connection. Any feedback would help, thank you.

It was at that moment that Uximad realized that he needed to upgrade the server
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    It was at that moment that Uximad realized that he needed to upgrade the server
    More like it was at that moment that unixmad realized that he should add more packs instead.

Banned
    Simple,muse VPN, the same thing is for me, I connect fast on my iPhone, slow on iPad, VPN fixed everything

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Simple,muse VPN, the same thing is for me, I connect fast on my iPhone, slow on iPad, VPN fixed everything
    Never trust this guy

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Never trust this guy
    Do I look like I would?

No but seriously, I need help .