Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hosting Parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Add alot of Dance tiles.

The first impression a player gets is what keeps them there. If you make the exterior of your house amazing then they're more likely to stay.
    E.g.
    -Add flooring (Aeko's furniture)
    -A few lights (Too many causes lag)
    -Trampolines
    -Tree's always give a warm feeling in my opinion.
    That sounds great! Think I should host some events to sustain the party?
    Like Esmeree said, "host games".
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    That sounds great! Think I should host some events to sustain the party?
    Like Esmeree said, "host games".
    From what I've seen so far, I don't really think it is the best thing to do, nobody listen to the host, it is a mess to get everyone to follow the rules and play the actual "games", some get bored because of the time it takes to start it and leave, some annoying peoples put gas, etc..

I like margadosh's idea, but mayby do it on the Graal discord? Or create a new lobby, idk.
    (having admins in the house helps the "childrens" stay also, and other players, I mean, if they show their powers and stuff it can get funny)

Banned
    Just become admin and make furnitures and put them into your house and use broadcast message saying you have the best party in your house

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Just become admin and make furnitures and put them into your house and use broadcast message saying you have the best party in your house
    I don't think that's how it works and I don't think I can be staff anymore. =o

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Decorate your house and add everyone u want there on skype
    Yeah that house has to be lit if you want a party. I think Discord would be way better because you can just make a server and players could join in. Discord also has music bots which could make the chat even more lit.
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    From what I've seen so far, I don't really think it is the best thing to do, nobody listen to the host, it is a mess to get everyone to follow the rules and play the actual "games", some get bored because of the time it takes to start it and leave, some annoying peoples put gas, etc..

I like margadosh's idea, but mayby do it on the Graal discord? Or create a new lobby, idk.
    (having admins in the house helps the "childrens" stay also, and other players, I mean, if they show their powers and stuff it can get funny)
    This is why we need a tab where we can host parties, where player can check parties people hosted and the amount of players currently in it. They should also add special furnitures that can be used in house games, like a furniture in which when a player grabs it, it gives him the item or gralat reward, a tile that speeds players walk speed when walked, a riddle door, a teleportation portal, game board tiles with special effects, paintable canvas, a big game screen where it displays the question you wrote, an item that can disable or turn on pk, placing gas, barrels, bombs, eat foods, an item that can disable pms in your house, an item that can ban several words (to prevent players from giving out the answers), an item that can set a time limit for the games and automatically kicks the player if they dont reach a certain place in time or if they didn't solve the game etc. We should also be able to see our house visit count on top of our screen and the amount of players currently in our house, there should also be a house ranking every time there's a house competition, the rank resets every new competition, this way people can join house competition in-game, the information about the theme and prizes should be displayed under top ranking houses in house parties tab.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yeah that house has to be lit if you want a party. I think Discord would be way better because you can just make a server and players could join in. Discord also has music bots which could make the chat even more lit.
    To make it even more lit we need those Astro girls and those dancing pole thingies I think that's what's it's called

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    This is why we need a tab where we can host parties, where player can check parties people hosted and the amount of players currently in it. They should also add special furnitures that can be used in house games, like a furniture in which when a player grabs it, it gives him the item or gralat reward, a tile that speeds players walk speed when walked, a riddle door, a teleportation portal, game board tiles with special effects, paintable canvas, a big game screen where it displays the question you wrote, an item that can disable or turn on pk, placing gas, barrels, bombs, eat foods, an item that can disable pms in your house, an item that can ban several words (to prevent players from giving out the answers), an item that can set a time limit for the games and automatically kicks the player if they dont reach a certain place in time or if they didn't solve the game etc. We should also be able to see our house visit count on top of our screen and the amount of players currently in our house, there should also be a house ranking every time there's a house competition, the rank resets every new competition, this way people can join house competition in-game, the information about the theme and prizes should be displayed under top ranking houses in house parties tab.
    This is great!
    Yeah, I was thinking of profiting off these parties, but there's no damn way! It's as if iEra restricts/limits their players on getting easy money.

Basically, I thought that they should have furniture that sells merchandise and a portion is given to the owner.
    Clearly, people can use noob accounts to get money, but they wouldn't be rich from doing so. It'd prolly take months if they wanted to use noob accounts.