Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

Banned

ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

Hello everybody!

Recently we've received a lot of complaints regarding the 'crashing' issue on Era.
    We are trying to find out when it started happening, what exactly happens when you 'crash' and what could potentially trigger it.
    So, please do me a favor and respond to this thread if you'd like to help fixing this bug.

Here's an example of how you should reply to this thread:

Device: iPhone 6S/iPad Pro

Description:
    The bug started happening when [...] and once it crashes, the game [...]. I believe it happens, because [...]
    (Be thorough here, and elaborate!)

Keep in mind that the more detailed your description/feedback is, the more it'll help us.
    Thanks in advance!

Device:IPad mini
    Description:the bug started happening this month I started just crashing randomly or I lag out randomly not sure what cause the problem and it's not my wifi since I log to YouTube and it loads perfectly fine I can't really explain sorry

I believe this crash was present for Ipad users but now i can relate ,
    Device : Iphone 5s , Samsung Galaxy S8
    Basically it started after the Pirate zone update ( most accurate time i can remember )
    and as soon as it happens , everything freezes as if u lost connection to the server and u r lagging , ( that happens to both phones )
    in my opinion its a packet loss issue that makes a player either fail to send or recieve data from or to the server causing a lack in data sent which leads to freezing and few seconds later ( 15-25 seconds ) u automatically relog ( connection established )
    P.S : i mainly use the Iphone , but am pretty sure it happened to me on Android devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPad 2 (9.3.2) / iPhone 7+ (10.3.1)
    Started to crash on my iPad long time ago (been over 3 months) during events, especially when they let so many players in and it's still happening on my iPhone, even when the place isn't crowded
    -edit: it lasts for over 5 minutes to relog by itself

Device: iPhone 7/iPad Air 2

Description:
    The bug started happening after the pirate zone update and once it crashes, the game just freezes and the screen turns black for me. I checked my connection every time it happened and I'm definitely sure that my connection isn't the cause. I'm not sure what causes the crashing but I'm assuming it has something to do with the server.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Device: iPad Air 2

Description: Either was caused by the closure of the server when it was closed for maintenance (after it was re-opened) or the large base and map updates. My internet will be fine, I've tested this on cellular data as I never once have lagged out using it, and even then it doesn't save me from the crashing.

When I crash my character will lag for about 20 seconds then get a black screen, and then automatically reconnect. So I get disconnected then reconnected automatically. When I reconnect my connection is fine.

Forgot to mention, this is also a single person crash, only you lag out and experience this at any given time, while as most server crashes we see everybody lag out.
    Last edited by XR; 06-30-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    yo

Device iPhone 6s+ IOS 10.3.2 The bug started happening when finally Era Has gotten the update. and once it crashes, the game it usually turns into a black screen when the game crashes or your screen freezes and then you have to relog happens every 20mins or 30 mins I believe it happens, because unixmad need to upgrade the server and save era ! Make era great again!

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Everyone started crashing about a week after all the graal updates in the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Everyone started crashing about a week after all the graal updates in the App Store.

Exactly Sense the update everybody has Been crashing recently extremely bad

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Device-ipad air2
    Ios -10.3.2
    Started crashing since last year before we use to crash when we chat lately i started crushing just after the update within a week even when i am not chatting it stays like 30 seconds between each crash maximum crushes happened to me was 3 times in a row beside that there an issue also in zoom in and zoom out idk if others faced the same problems whenever i zoom out and zoom in to see the full arena the right quarter get cut or it bugs somehow it get cut so i cant access the hotkeys to change guns and reload and it also makes the shooting pad go with it so that should be fixed also since i have to look around in gst due to arenas big size it requires a reload to fix the screen to normal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk