Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

It used to happen to me for like 6-12 months. Im TRIGGERED bc I dont have the crashing issue, but since the apple update, I've been having IP problems where I can't get online at all. PLEASE FIX IT! I spent a lot of money on this game. I'm not playing with my money, it's not being wasted bc I was forced to quit. It's a known IP problem. But get me online please, I want to upload my upload. I lost my online days streak. I was at like 130-150 days in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

The crashing issue when I had it used to knock me off the game for like 15 minutes every time. Keep an eye for other players who cant get back on afterwards if you have the money you can buy stuff while crashed and not have to pay for it. ;-)

Happens to me when I multitask through applications a lot (on iPhone)

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Kinda disappointed to only see 40 replies on this thread, come on guys help us fix this glitch, it's serious for anyone who does events, GST, spar etc..
    That because most of era players don't use era go forums guess if they did more work and dropped some status around era streets like arena gst status in mpx but this one for the crash once u grab it takes you to this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't crash for 2 days and now I've suddenly started crashing again. What's goin on
    yo

Mine relogs/crashes at least a few times every hour. So hard to play like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device: IPad Air

I seem to crash hourly at X:51 (whether it's 4:51, 12:51, 9:51, etc..) regardless of what I am doing (standing, sparring, events, basing).

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Didn't crash for 2 days and now I've suddenly started crashing again. What's goin on
    Same, it was good for like a week, now I kept crashing.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    Device: IPad Air

I seem to crash hourly at X:51 (whether it's 4:51, 12:51, 9:51, etc..) regardless of what I am doing (standing, sparring, events, basing).
    If you were standing then it thinks your AFK it disconnects you but sometimes you get teleported to the AFK Room

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    If you were standing then it thinks your AFK it disconnects you but sometimes you get teleported to the AFK Room
    No, I was not afk. My entire screen freezes hourly (no matter what I'm doing) and then disconnects me and relog me back when I froze.

Banned Capo
    When tf is this gonna be fixed? Ik u can't fix it anero, but do u have any clue how much longer it'll be ?