Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

Device: iPad Pro

Description:

The bug started happening a week after the server was "updated". When you crash, no one is moving, you can't load and profiles/in game menus, and after about 20 seconds your screen goes black and it relogs you. I am not sure what could be causing this issue but the thing is, every player individually crashes during different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zernov; 06-30-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Started after the update, everything seems normal until you realize people haven't moved in a while. If you don't relog your screen turns black in about a minute.

iPad mini 1. IOS 9.3.5.

I agree with what everyone is saying, the crashing started almost immediately after the apps in store update.

Since I'm running an older iOS I wasn't able to download the update, yet the crashing still happens to me same as every other player.

Device: iphone 6
    Description: i started to crash after the last update that happened to era, i've been crashing everyday 3-4 time, it happens really frequently. And its disturbing when your doing events and you about to win it.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'm no scripter or anything, but Staff are aware that the crashes happened after the update.

What would help a lot i think is if you be more specific as to what process you were last doing before the crash (e.g. I was pking here with etc...), not just "I started to crash after the update".
    I'm not fixing the app, but I just feel like the Descriptions are slightly vague.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Device: Samsung S5

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I'm no scripter or anything, but Staff are aware that the crashes happened after the update.

What would help a lot i think is if you be more specific as to what process you were last doing before the crash (e.g. I was pking here with etc...), not just "I started to crash after the update".
    I'm not fixing the app, but I just feel like the Descriptions are slightly vague.
    There's no rhyme or reason, either during practices, sparring, basing or literllay anything else, everything freezes for almost one minute then your screen goes black and you get re logged.

For me it's 3-5 times a day depending on how much I'm online.

Device: iPad Air 2
    OS Version: 9.3.4
    Started after the update from AppStore, it's guaranteed you'll get crashed every 20-30 min. Really dreadful experience while playing, trying to do anything always has that risk of getting dced, losing a spar, leaving an event, someone dissing your flygirl at astros and most importantly, trying to get the world record skipping rope jumps is no longer obtainable since you'll just get disconnected (fyi, mine is around 39k). Not only do you have to restart the app once you've noticed you have crashed, but also if you don't restart it it will automatically reconnect you, but at which point you cannot use your right controller and thus leading to relogging. This issue ontop of the already highly mentioned server is put very bluntly, unsatisfactory and pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    There's no rhyme or reason, either during practices, sparring, basing or literllay anything else, everything freezes for almost one minute then your screen goes black and you get re logged.

For me it's 3-5 times a day depending on how much I'm online.
    There will be something in the recent update that will be causing this. The reason Anero stated that you describe the situation you are present in before the problem occurs is due to the fact, there may be a correlation between the Activity taking place and the Device crashing.
    If not then the coding within the app shall have to be examined and tested in detail.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Even if your just afking it'll go black then relog you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk