Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

Device: iPad Air 2

Description:
    The crashing started a few days after the latest update was pushed to the app store. When the "crash" occurs, other players suddenly stop moving and I am unable to load any menus (profiles, friend list, etc). Everything stays stuck like this until I fully close the app through multitasking and reopen it. Occasionally the screen will eventually go black if I leave the app open long enough and it will log me back in. It happens at completely random intervals, but usually only while I am moving around and shooting in bases, houses, or anything MPX related. This was always an issue for me, but ever since the update it is slowly becoming more and more frequent.

I will also mention that I have tried several different devices, internet connections, and different iOS versions and it has happened at least once in every case.

Really hope it gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Even if your just afking it'll go black then relog you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree even when your just standing happened to me in complex i was just standing and I crashed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device: IPad Air 2
    Description it happen 4 months ago and still happens I am really mad about the crashing becuase sometimes I'm in events it mostly crashes there maybe because there is a lot of Stuff within the era content/data base? Maybe add a loading screen so the system cna have time to adjust out version and the items and things in Era?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Exactly Sense the update everybody has Been crashing recently extremely bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds correct @Anero yall should check the update because i dont crash when i spar on my iphone 4, cause its not IOS 10 and i have a older version of Graal download. But on my ipad like when im in Gang spar or walk out of MPX, i would crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    Device: IPad Air 2
    Description it happen 4 months ago and still happens I am really mad about the crashing becuase sometimes I'm in events it mostly crashes there maybe because there is a lot of Stuff within the era content/data base? Maybe add a loading screen so the system cna have time to adjust out version and the items and things in Era?
    I think everyone was crashing at Events just cause Admin would host a Events with too many people in it.
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal

device-Ipad Air 2
    Ios- the latest

I mean I was crashing pretty badly BEFORE the update and now as the update has happened I have only ever crashed once/twice but it has started to increase WHEN I am sparring and in the middle of my spar i freeze. Then I crash and when I try to get back on it always says you have been disconnected. I think crashes may occurr as too many packets (data) are being sent and crashes occurr because of either: software problems (OS files, drives, unpatched games) ir hardware ( power , heat , faulty components.
    Make sure you have all the latests updates and game patches / security measures.
    You could also reset your GPU to default. If you have overclockdd anything in BIOS or Windows reset it to default. Also do not run too many programs in the background. Close as many as you can to isolate the game problem.
    Hope any of this may help

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Quote Originally Posted by xJordan View Post

Description:
    The crashing started a few days after the latest update was pushed to the app store. When the "crash" occurs, other players suddenly stop moving and I am unable to load any menus (profiles, friend list, etc). Everything stays stuck like this until I fully close the app through multitasking and reopen it. Occasionally the screen will eventually go black if I leave the app open long enough and it will log me back in. It happens at completely random intervals, but usually only while I am moving around and shooting in bases, houses, or anything MPX related. This was always an issue for me, but ever since the update it is slowly becoming more and more frequent.

I will also mention that I have tried several different devices, internet connections, and different iOS versions and it has happened at least once in every case.

Really hope it gets fixed.
    Same! Mpx alwyays lags me on on my Ipad so i started using my iphone, Should fix this before GST cause im using my ipad. For now i've been using my Macbook, to play Era.
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal

IOS: 10.3.2

Description: while playing, at random times the game will lag and everyone will be running in place eventhough my wifi is fine, that's when I know I've crashed and have to relog

Device: iphone 6 plus
    IOS: 10.2
    I started crashing ever since the app was updated i crash every 20-30 minutes no matter what
    When i crash everybody stops moving and if i dont relog the the game goes black screen and relogs me
    Yes it started ever since the app update most likely

I will crash at event spar pk base anywhere i will crash it will still crash
    Last edited by NiM0; 06-30-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xJordan View Post

Description:
    This post right here basically sums it up. It doesn't matter exactly what is going on, but the game always crashes after thirty minutes of gameplay. At first, I felt that it might had to be MPX related, but now I see that it also occurs when doing many other things as well, such as just running from place to place or just hanging out at houses.

And in the past, I would crash, but that would just be once a week. Though, ever since the update it has been 4x worse.
    Last edited by Rozen S; 06-30-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Device: Galaxy Note 5
    This bug been happening for two months and up to this day. When it does crashes, people are frozen, the search bar won't load, can't look up anything, pretty much everything is frozen/lagged out. What Rainard said on this post "MAY" be right, I'm going along with his answer. Could possibly be a packet loss issue.