Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: ATTN: 'Crashing' Issue

Device: iPhone 5

Description:
    The bug started happening soon after 2016 gst not sure what was added into era after gst 2016 but maybe it's worth a check to see what was changed in the code section of graal at that time. The crashes happen to me a lot during spars some days more than others, everyone else seems to freezes and i can't load any profiles, i have seen a lot of people talk about multitasking but to reduce lag i don't have any apps open alongside era and i still crash so maybe that is another issue caused by multitasking. I play on pc using the era web client and sometimes facebook when the web client refuses to load and i will say that i have had no experiences of crashing on pc using the web client and facebook game so maybe this is a hand held device problem? I have also noticed that it seems to crash later into the day around 6:00 pm to 1:00 am BST rather than earlier in the day i don't know if that means anything. Usually all i have to do is close the app then reload it and it works until the next crash.

I have heard of people crashing since GST 2016 not just after the recent update.

Banned Capo
    Fix it already wtfff

Device: iPad Air 2
    iOS: none of your ****ing business

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    Device: iPhone 5

Description:
    The bug started happening soon after 2016 gst not sure what was added into era after gst 2016 but maybe it's worth a check to see what was changed in the code section of graal at that time. The crashes happen to me a lot during spars some days more than others, everyone else seems to freezes and i can't load any profiles, i have seen a lot of people talk about multitasking but to reduce lag i don't have any apps open alongside era and i still crash so maybe that is another issue caused by multitasking. I play on pc using the era web client and sometimes facebook when the web client refuses to load and i will say that i have had no experiences of crashing on pc using the web client and facebook game so maybe this is a hand held device problem? I have also noticed that it seems to crash later into the day around 6:00 pm to 1:00 am BST rather than earlier in the day i don't know if that means anything. Usually all i have to do is close the app then reload it and it works until the next crash.

I have heard of people crashing since GST 2016 not just after the recent update.
    Coz losers want a redo so they say that the crash started right after the new update and anero giving non sense excuses to backup them so thank you for letting them know when exactly crash started they had like 1year and half to fix it and yet they hosted gst and then deleted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't crashed in 2 weeks but just started crashing again. Idk what's going on.

Well, not a bug report but I want to say that the Android version of the game is badly optimized. The game runs smoothly on iPhones but laggy even on high-spec Android phones (I tried on a dozen of them)

I'm no expert on this but maybe you can solve the crashing issue by clearing your app cache. It could be a latest update conflicting with your cache.