Thread: Animal Head?

Animal Head?

hello, i am currently making a head from scratch. I wanted to know if this animal head would be accepted.
    Making a doberman Pinscher head. since its a dog i think it would make it if i follow the guidelines.
    headtemplate (2).png just progress for now.

I don't think we can upload any animal customs anymore?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Please check the upload rules here:

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates

From what I'm seeing, it looks fine so far; yet I am not a Player Relations staff, so I would ask one of them.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Animal customs are legal as long as they're not fictional
    - We only allow human and animal heads/bodies. No fictitious beings, no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. Animal customs are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. On another note they also need to be pixelated. So no real-life cat images that are cropped in the head template, for example.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Animal customs are legal as long as they're not fictional
    - We only allow human and animal heads/bodies. No fictitious beings, no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. Animal customs are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. On another note they also need to be pixelated. So no real-life cat images that are cropped in the head template, for example.
    So can i upload a head that is

Dog on the left side and a human on the right side?

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    So can i upload a head that is

Dog on the left side and a human on the right side?
    yeah broski why not
    Click here to see my animations:
    Click here to see my graphics:

okay thank you just inspired me i thought i was going all wrong about it but i seen a guy with a tiger head so i think my doberman head will def get approved

- - - Updated - - -

here im done with making my head how i wanted it too now i just need help fixing the size and dimensions if anyone could help? i just don't understand what needs to be resized?DobermanDog.png

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer View Post
    okay thank you just inspired me i thought i was going all wrong about it but i seen a guy with a tiger head so i think my doberman head will def get approved

- - - Updated - - -

here im done with making my head how i wanted it too now i just need help fixing the size and dimensions if anyone could help? i just don't understand what needs to be resized?DobermanDog.png
    If you put that head on a body the neck would look wrong, make the head a bit more round
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

from which side? facing right? up? or down?