Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gun Game Event

Gun Game Event

Hey everyone,
    I have been playing Era PC for the last few years and I just recently switched over to iEra. I like the look and feel much better and I had an idea for a project that would really improve the game. I have been making era pc levels for fun for a while now so I decided to actually create the levels for this project idea. The idea is for a gun game event. As many of you know, some very high staff are able to host a gun game event much like in Call of Duty throughout era. For those of you who don't know, gun game is a minigame where you start with a low tier gun (ex. a starter pistol or handgun) and for every kill, you get a new gun that is a little bit better. This continues all the way through the 20th gun (which could be a chem or something) and then for the final kill you have to use something that is hard to get a kill with (maybe a melee?). This is barely ever hosted due to the extreme lag it generates and the disruption it causes. I have a proposal for a project that would solve both of those problems as introduce a fun new aspect to the game.
    My project idea is to add gun game to the events house. It would be under the skill category and it would be able to take any number of people. The event will start in a room much like the starting room in Hunted and the players will be able to choose between multiple maps. I have made one map and I plan to make a few more.
    Cliff Map:

Inside Healing House:

The next map I am going to make is going to be a city map which will have a lot of buildings and the streets will be in more of a grid design.

A big portion of all events is the actual scripting behind the event and that is one of the big plus sides of this project because they already have all the scripts due to the fact that they have hosted gun game before.

Any feedback you have on the project idea or the actual map is greatly appreciated.

i lkke the idea when snk hosted the event gun game like 1-2 times a year if your lucky it was extremely fun if it was in events playerd woulf love it like the event "hunted"
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Gun Game Event

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Horrible idea to lazy to read
    Well Hmmmmmm.......

Yeah cool
    When a player dies he gets kicked

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah cool
    When a player dies he gets kicked
    The first person to get a kill with the final gun is the winner. No need to kick people because then it just becomes last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by AbcGraal View Post
    The first person to get a kill with the final gun is the winner. No need to kick people because then it just becomes last man standing.
    Friends could cheat easily

Friends could cheat easily
    You go down a gun whenever you're killed. That would prevent boosting

You go down a gun whenever you're killed. That would prevent boosting
    No it wouldn't ...

No it wouldn't ...
    And when you die on the lowest gun you are kicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk