Thread: screen records for PC?

Banned

screen records for PC?

i know it sounds kinda stupid but are there any? i know theres plenty of them but theres a downside.

- Some of them record good, the quality is good and all that but when i try to open the file with sony vegas pro, it gives an error and doesnt give me access to the file.

- some of them saves the video at another format, not the regular .mp4, and sony vegas cant open it.

so if any of you are youtubers, please share what screen recorder youre using.

You can easily record for free with the screen recording software OBS. However, your computer must be halfway decent to record at a decent frame rate. Who knows though? Try it

OBS, ShadowPlay. etc... there are many recordings available

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Bandicam

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    ill definitly try them out, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Bandicam

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    bandicam is good but the link at the top middle saying bandicam.com is kinda bad, otherwise thanks bulletz

Hypercam, i always use it, it's free to use and they don't scam you in any way, no watermark no nothing
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I use OBS, it's completely free and can work well with any PC if you tweak the settings correctly. It also allows streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    i know it sounds kinda stupid but are there any? i know theres plenty of them but theres a downside.

- Some of them record good, the quality is good and all that but when i try to open the file with sony vegas pro, it gives an error and doesnt give me access to the file.

- some of them saves the video at another format, not the regular .mp4, and sony vegas cant open it.

so if any of you are youtubers, please share what screen recorder youre using.
    Preferably using Camtasia Studio 9/8. I have the payed. It's filled with various editing options and plus you can record with it too. That's my recommendation.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 07-02-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Don't encourage piracy.
    Gimpoo: If you don't enjoy Graal, why not enjoy Graal's traits.

It's time to be a YouTuber

I use OBS as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk