Thread: Music compatibility??

Lightbulb Music compatibility??

Greetings fellow gamers I thought this would be a great improvement to both pk and other players who would like to listen to music in the background of their devices because for me it helps me focus and would help improve everyone's focus including my own. Idk why this wasn't implemented to begin with but hopefully if this gets enough love and attention the admins will see it and add it in the near future.

-happy gaming.
    -Zerø <3

A lot of music sounds for melees and overall locations should be updated. Many melees could have more suitable sounds that correspond with itself but instead they just get repeated with current ones.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Why not add Era Radio?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Dear Joeyaudi1,

That is an interesting notion! However, don't we already have a "radio" in-game, located in stores? There's a radio also located in Afros.

I suggest adding more music, or by having the ability to put in links when you grab the radio, which can play YouTube videos (as audio), Spotify playlists, etc.

Playing YouTube videos as a mp4 on TVs is another interesting idea!

What do you think?
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTGI View Post
    Dear Joeyaudi1,

That is an interesting notion! However, don't we already have a "radio" in-game, located in stores? There's a radio also located in Afros.

I suggest adding more music, or by having the ability to put in links when you grab the radio, which can play YouTube videos (as audio), Spotify playlists, etc.

Playing YouTube videos as a mp4 on TVs is another interesting idea!

What do you think?
    By era radio I meant like an actual radio, same as era pc, where a GUI can pop up at the corner of your screen, people working for era radio streaming music for the people who want, you don't have to go to astro or grab a box in your house for them, and new and an unlimited amount of royalty free music.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

What he's trying to say is having music (i.e. iTunes, Spotify or Soundcloud) play in the background, while you play. Being able to listen to your own music while, working, pking, basing or sparring etc would make it more fun and less boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear xCarlos and Joeyadui1,

Firstly, thanks xCarlos for clarifying what I said, appreciate it!

Joeyaudi1, thanks for clarifying, it makes sense. However, I don't mind my idea; I might make a post about it! Haha.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.