Thread: Spotify/Soundcloud, etc Playlist idea?

Lightbulb Spotify/Soundcloud, etc Playlist idea?

Dear Era Community,

I recently came across a post, whereby I'd like to modify that idea into what I'd like to see.

After some thought, I believe that we should be able to place playlists into the radios we buy, typically set in our house. Why I like this notion is because it personalizes our home further into who we are more. It's nice to have your music playlist playing in your own home, and would be fun to have our playlist playing in the game!

We could also discover each other's music taste, bringing users in the community closer together, as they find similar interests amongst each other. Plus, if we come across a song we like, we can just ask that user what the song is called (in other words, it's an excellent way to discover music as well)!

This idea has enormous space for modification and would love to see what other users think about this notion!

Here is it for reference: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-compatibility

Edit: Just realized someone else suggested the idea. I guess this post was to expand upon that idea!!
    Here's the post: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ake-era-better
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

I agree with this but there is a flaw, swearing. As you may know we can't swear so a lot of people will be limited to the songs they want to 'Display' to others.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Dear N!chola$,

I can see your concern, and that is a problem. However, I believe there needs to be less restriction and more freedom on what we can say. I am not "gagged" when I swear in real life and feel that should translate into the game. If they do feel that swearing is a problem, we should at least be able to do it in our own homes.

If not, we should be able to play any music! It's our choice to do what we feel, and the right type of music comes with taste and maturity. Even if the game tries to prevent swearing, it doesn't stop me from doing it in real life. It's just who I am, and I shouldn't be restricted because it's "bad."

Psst* - It's this notion of freedom that I'm advocating!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Love your idea and I totally support having radios in game, but it will cause major lag. Files would have to be frequently downloading in your radio, which will worsen lag. iEra server's are crappy enough. Having radios will make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Love your idea and I totally support having radios in game, but it will cause major lag. Files would have to be frequently downloading in your radio, which will worsen lag. iEra server's are crappy enough. Having radios will make it worse.
    Dear Kendrick,

I can see your concern about that. Perhaps the admins themselves could implement different radios? One called a "rock n' roll" radio, a "rap" radio, "EDM" radio, etc. This way, it can prevent lag and at least have different genres for us to enjoy! Perhaps all these "music radio" can be located in a music store, where we can purchase any genre radio we wish, and place it in our in-game home!

What do you think?

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

I wish it could happen, it would be a nice touch. Although, right now there is a background music lag issue for some IOS users that they can't even solve... And, correct me if I am wrong but maybe there may be copyright problems. But I don't know how soundcloud/spotify works. Also I believe there is a feature like that in the music building, but I think admins do not really pay attention to it.

Dear NaniRima,

I do see your point!

I made the suggestion about buying different "genre radio." This way, we can at least have some personalisation of music in our in-game homes. They should pay attention to fixing the "lag" for IOS users to allow us to enjoy the music in-game properly.

However, I am an android user and have not experienced this problem before.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...