Thread: The Evolution of the Trading System

Post The Evolution of the Trading System

Dear Era Community,

I've been playing this game since 2012 and would like to applause the development since then. One segment I'm very appreciative of is the development of the trading system.

Back then, players had the option to drop certain items where ever they pleased, typically done during an attempt in trading. Trading in 2013 was a huge market for scams (most popularly scammed was the Shamrock Dagger or Clover). However, despite the risks, many persistently continued to enter this market, only to be scammed later on. Luckily, the admins/developers of the game were quick to spot the issue and orchestrated a method to prevent any more scams.

The problem of scamming led to the introduction of trade tables around late 2014 to 2015 (don't quote me on this), removing the ability to drop any items. This development was massive, and gratitude quickly spread to the those who developed this method of trading. This reduced scams dramatically, but schemes were drawn up in an attempt to profit off traders through new scams. Admins quickly took action and developed a message that you were presented with once you entered the trading house. This message made traders much more aware of how to not only protect their items but their accounts as well. From 2016 onwards, scams are exceedingly rare, and those who still attempt to practice it, barely ever pull those schemes off.

Much of my gratitude is to the hard work of those who continuously develop this game into something more safe and enjoyable!

What have other developments done to massively improved the game in your user's opinions? Comment below!

Thank you,
    admins/developers!
    Last edited by TyG; 07-05-2017 at 08:07 AM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Worst part about it i can't scam noobs anymore.
    Or at least not as easy O.O
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

Quote Originally Posted by RhysJB View Post
    Worst part about it i can't scam noobs anymore.
    Or at least not as easy O.O
    Dear RhysJB,

I sincerely feel little remorse for your inability to properly scam "noobs" anymore (I'm sure you were joking?)
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTGI View Post
    Dear RhysJB,

I sincerely feel little remorse for your inability to properly scam "noobs" anymore (I'm sure you were joking?)
    Don't worry I was. I would never scam a noob. I play in the big leagues now. I scam pros.
    IGN: Rhys
    Discord: Rhys #5755

Dear RhysJB,

Hehehehe, funny lad!

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

I wish they didn't remove the ability to drop items. It would have been fun to mess around with...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Dear AliGamer911,

Hehe, that's because you're mean!

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

How is filling my in-game house with hamburgers mean..?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Dear AliGamer911,

Haha okay, I was only kidding!

I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Dear Era Community,

In my opinion, the development of items as well has been great too, just to add on. It's given the game more variety and allows us to collect those articles, which is incredibly fun!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...