Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Event Ideas.

New Event Ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by RhysJB View Post
    Gun game. It was an old event but I think it was stopped due to the lag created. It would be nice to see a miniature version of it in events house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually created a thread for a gun game event in the events house if you want to check it out:

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...Gun-Game-Event

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Why not another rush??

True or False basically is going to consist of two squares, one labeled true and the other false. You walk into which ever one you think is correct based on the fact chosen by the admin, you only choose once.
    Rush is already overhosted and only people who live near the server win
    I'd love to see new big races and events that don't require a low ping

My ideas
    1- Hug rush
    Many players (an uneven amount ex: 23) Gets warped to a field like TS split into two teams, team A and team B which one of the teams will have 1 extra player, the focus on the event rests on the idea of finding a partner to hug, the plyers will get summoned on the field, a countdown will occur and when that countdown finishes the players are released to each other, a player from team A must hug one from team B and vice versa. When someone hugs the other they get teleported to the second round though since they're at an uneven number one will be left and would be kicked.

2- Gang Wars
    Yes, some of you may know it, it was an unfinished event that got deleted, I would like it to be remade, the 2 teams fighting, the classes, the nuke, the tanks and helicopters, suicide bombers, reckon snipers... That mixture creates a real feel kind of war if that's possible that'd be Awesome.

3- Boat Race
    A Gmap wide enough for a fast rout for a fast race feel on a boat.

4- Trivia Race
    A mixture of multirace and trivia, the race begins as any other race though blocks on the pathway (set by the staff) contains each a simple question (set/chosen by staff) this way the race goes through ups and downs and the winner is chosen not only by fast fingers, but also fast thinking.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    My ideas
    1- Hug rush
    Many players (an uneven amount ex: 23) Gets warped to a field like TS split into two teams, team A and team B which one of the teams will have 1 extra player, the focus on the event rests on the idea of finding a partner to hug, the plyers will get summoned on the field, a countdown will occur and when that countdown finishes the players are released to each other, a player from team A must hug one from team B and vice versa. When someone hugs the other they get teleported to the second round though since they're at an uneven number one will be left and would be kicked.

2- Gang Wars
    Yes, some of you may know it, it was an unfinished event that got deleted, I would like it to be remade, the 2 teams fighting, the classes, the nuke, the tanks and helicopters, suicide bombers, reckon snipers... That mixture creates a real feel kind of war if that's possible that'd be Awesome.

3- Boat Race
    A Gmap wide enough for a fast rout for a fast race feel on a boat.

4- Trivia Race
    A mixture of multirace and trivia, the race begins as any other race though blocks on the pathway (set by the staff) contains each a simple question (set/chosen by staff) this way the race goes through ups and downs and the winner is chosen not only by fast fingers, but also fast thinking.
    The Hug Rush actually sounds really good.
    "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.'
    Zak Graal

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Rush is already overhosted and only people who live near the server win
    I'd love to see new big races and events that don't require a low ping
    Lol, it's not based on who lives near the server. That's a very small factor.

Rush is the best event ever in my opinion.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

a event where those who dont live near the server have an even chance of winning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Lol, it's not based on who lives near the server. That's a very small factor.

Rush is the best event ever in my opinion.
    says the american

>enters rush door
    >begins rush
    >lag spike
    >kicked out of rush

Hey guys, just to make things clear for everyone I am leaving this bit of information here.

Understand that these are just event ideas, the final result of these events might differ from the original ideas requested. Also understand we won't create every event that is on the list, and they are not being listed in any specific order. Your ideas and requests are appreciated but please (please, please) don't ask (or demand) that we compensate you for ideas. And try to understand that we won't be able to credit you for the ideas posted (as to many people have the same ideas). Only expect credit and compensation if you've created the graphics, levels, scripts, ganis, or sounds and we end up using those in the specified event.

The list so far:

MunchMan - Large scale Pacman Style Game.
    Gun Range - Target Range competition.
    Rush v2 - Rush update.
    Gun Game - Tier of weapons.
    True or False - Skill test on basic era themes.
    River Race - Boat race down a river!
    Musical chairs - Classic game of run around a table.
    Cooties - One player has cooties, other players run.
    Hug rush - Quickly hug a player from another team.
    Classic Sumo - Classic sword style sumo.
    Zombies - Hold off the player zombies.
    Highest Card - 50/50 chance. Players take turns.
    BomberMan - Bomb players and walls, pick up powerups.
    Staff Stick Battle - Unstick other players to win.
    Guess the Image - Admin draws an image, players guess what it is.
    Cops and robbers - Cops capture robbers, robbers save robbers.
    Laser tag - Team 1 vs team 2.
    Battle Ship Teams - Battle ship using players instead of ships.
    Door race - Doors that warp randomly.
    Furniture Hide and Seek - Team 1 turns into any furniture they grab and hides or blends in. Team 2 must grab all team 1 players.
    Don't mind the bullets - Bullet dodging.
    Whack a mole - Heres a hammer, you know what to do.

Keep the ideas coming! We are adding tons of new ideas daily.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Please, not rush V2.
    It's a nice idea, but I can't even win Rush
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by dereklarue View Post
    [I]
    The list so far:

MunchMan - Large scale Pacman Style Game.

Staff Stick Battle - Unstick other players to win.
    Did we/ you decide on a name for "MunchMan"?

And is the "Staff Stick Battle" basically freeze tag on the first link that I provided?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Did we/ you decide on a name for "MunchMan"?

And is the "Staff Stick Battle" basically freeze tag on the first link that I provided?
    MunchMan is not set in stone haha, if you have ideas for names send them my way.
    Staff Stick Battle use to be an Era PC event. A few old PC Era players that moved to iEra have requested this event be added. Its where all players get a staff stick tool. Sorta like freeze tag but instead of freeze, the player warps out of the event.